SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:37 am

Sprite wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/the_real_snooks/status/533155135875457025/photos  

I am not sure what this is all about, but my opinion of JPG just took a nosedive.  :shocked!:

I'm thinking that was sarcasm. Doesn't really change anything for me.

My though exactly, how many time can you receive punches without punching back? He has being nothing but, a gentleman, people just need to leave him alone, it is not a good response, but come on, he is only human. To my knowledge, this is the first time he has responded to someone with a strong negative comment, I WILL GIVE HIM A PASS THIS TIME.
You re right, it is sarcasm at its best, Nikki will really appreciate that.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 79 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Even if it was sarcasm, it was in poor taste, IMHO.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/the_real_snooks/status/533155135875457025/photos  

I am not sure what this is all about, but my opinion of JPG just took a nosedive.  :shocked!:

My though exactly, how many time can you receive punches without punching back? He has being nothing but, a gentleman, people just need to leave him alone, it is not a good response, but come on, he is only human. To my knowledge, this is the first time he has responded to someone with a strong negative comment, I WILL GIVE HIM A PASS THIS TIME.

Agree to the bolded. Sometimes situations make u react it in a negative way without bad intention. I don't like his response either (hope he's not doing it again) but at the same it's understandable why he reacted that way: broken heart. He's hurt and he's angry because his relationship has been affected due to the negative comments from the non-fans. And :yes: this is the first time responding that strongly and to a woman and boy, she attacked him back full course

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:19 pm

chinita wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Agree to the bolded.  Sometimes situations make u react it in a negative way without bad intention.  I don't like his response either (hope he's not doing it again)  but at the same it's understandable why he reacted that way: broken heart.  He's hurt and he's angry because his relationship has been affected due to the negative comments from the non-fans. And :yes: this is the first time responding that strongly and to a woman and boy, she attacked him back full course

I agree with both of you there is so much you can take and then bam you see this crap once again and you fire back. Should of ignored it but I bet we won't see this again from him. He has ignored theses type of comments for over a year now I do not think I would of lasted a week without saying something rude.

Did anyone notice that the pic. Nikki has up with her best friend that she is still wearing the promise ring Juan gave her. :shocked!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Yup I noticed right away. At first I couldn't see if it was the same ring, but I read the comments and said it was the one. I wonder why did she post such an odd pic. It's either 1) to show that she's moved on and having fun with her best friend 2) to let people know she's still wearing his ring.

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:32 pm

I think that picture of Nikki and her friend was taken at the Masquerade Ball.  I think that was either the Friday or Saturday before she posted the IG saying about pathetic people.  It was probably in the middle of the whole breakup fiasco. Not sure of her motives for posting it now.

Nikki does look very happy in Atlanta.  One of the pictures posted someone commented it looked like Nikki had been crying.  I can never tell because I am not sure if you can make photo bigger like on Facebook.  I personally think it is good for her to reconnect with these girls.  I am not sure your friends at home would understand the environment on the show unless you lived it.  I wonder if JP has seen the pictures.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Was the party before her BDay?

JPG has definately seen the pics. He still follows Sharleen, right? I was hoping he liked the pic giggling

I wonder if Nikki would talk about him with the girls. I'm assuming the girls would want to know the whole story

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:01 pm

chinita wrote:Was the party before her BDay?

JPG has definately seen the pics.  He still follows Sharleen, right?  I was hoping he liked the pic giggling

I wonder if Nikki would talk about him with the girls.  I'm assuming  the  girls would want to know the whole story

Yes the pic was taken before her birthday . I am sure Nikki talked with them about Juan but hopefully she is just having a good time . I am sure most of them especially Andi and Kelly already know the whole story.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:02 pm

soccerm3m wrote:I think that picture of Nikki and her friend was taken at the Masquerade Ball.  I think that was either the Friday or Saturday before she posted the IG saying about pathetic people.  It was probably in the middle of the whole breakup fiasco.  Not sure of her motives for posting it now.

Nikki does look very happy in Atlanta.  One of the pictures posted someone commented it looked like Nikki had been crying.  I can never tell because I am not sure if you can make photo bigger like on Facebook.  I personally think it is good for her to reconnect with these girls.  I am not sure your friends at home would understand the environment on the show unless you lived it.  I wonder if JP has seen the pictures.

Where are you seeing these pics ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:06 pm

I looked...the Masquerade Ball was 10/25.

He follows Sharleen on IG and Twitter. He follows Andi on Twitter. He does not follow the other three.

Sharleen was the first one to post the group photo with them all sitting on the couch on IG last night. Then Andi posted it on Twitter. I thought that was interesting because of the five of them Andi and Kelly posted the most pictures. I am wondering if they did it for a reason. I have not seen any of his family or him like the pictures but possible it scrolled by without me seeing it. I wonder if any of them would unfriend Nikki after the L&S article but not so far.

Nikki told Dr Jenn and the human lie detector that she thought JP could walk away from relationship without looking back. We heard what JP said....never heard how it would affect Nikki.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:09 pm

whit90 wrote:
soccerm3m wrote:I think that picture of Nikki and her friend was taken at the Masquerade Ball.  I think that was either the Friday or Saturday before she posted the IG saying about pathetic people.  It was probably in the middle of the whole breakup fiasco.  Not sure of her motives for posting it now.

Where are you seeing these pics ?

IG. Not sure how to copy them over here. Some are also on Nikki's community page on Facebook.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:11 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #7

+41
thirteen
iamreal2u
FLChica
kikora
Ash2214
umngirl
Amberish
SafronSahara
luvlady345
Lucas15
rc49ers