SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Jordan Branch

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Jordan Branch - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Jordan Branch

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Why didn't they travel much out of the US for Chris' season -- is that what he wanted?
I dont know if anything was ever proven regarding the budget verses needing to be near the farm.  But my guess would be it was farm related.  Although I don't known if I fully buy he was back helping with harvesting within 24 hours of the FRC, that very well could be true.  But that's all jmo!  Maybe someone else knows more!   Smiley

Right back at ya Stuck! bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:00 am

Ladybug82 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Why didn't they travel much out of the US for Chris' season -- is that what he wanted?
I dont know if anything was ever proven regarding the budget verses needing to be near the farm.  But my guess would be it was farm related.  Although I don't known if I fully buy he was back helping with harvesting within 24 hours of the FRC, that very well could be true.  But that's all jmo!  Maybe someone else knows more!   Smiley

Right back at ya Stuck! bestbud!

If they had the FRC at his farm, then he could have been back helping with the harvest within 24 hours.  This is a point for a different thread.  

Any how, good thing Jordon wasn't around the dangerous farm equipment.  :crazed
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:02 am

Being the main they honored Chris. S. dossier.
Likes: kissing as many strippers, models, beauty queens and wannabe-actresses posing as waitresses as the mansion living room can hold. Preferably women under 26 yrs old.
Iowa Highschool football games. Zombie hide and seek. Down home celebrations. Secret admirer of Jimmy Kimmel. Being on primetime tv for 12 weeks, in hopes to boost any future political aspirations.
Dislikes: sober women, sane women, women who like to dress in many layers and have an aversion to swapping spit. Warm weather, passports and man spanx. And last, but not least, drama and hysterical women.
Oh well, the lead can't have everything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:46 am

I found it necessary to bring this post over as I remember when her bio was posted, and Kash's post,  :rollingl:

Kashathediva wrote:oy vey.

I hate it when my date smacks his food!

What's the most outrageous thing you've ever done?
I jumped off the back of a boat bar naked in the British Virgin Islands and then was the bartender while the real one took a nap.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be?
Britney Spears because she's awesome!

If you really wanted to impress a man, what would you do?
Give him a sexy dance because it would turn him on and hopefully lead to more.

I don't even know where to begin. Britney Spears, food smacking and sexy dancing while slopping the pigs--hell yeah.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:47 am

LOL, GA!! Perfect!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:52 pm

And this is the woman that Farmer Douche was going to let come back into the show if the other women hadn't set him straight. Nice.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:58 pm

stuckinsc wrote:And this is the woman that Farmer Douche was going to let come back into the show if the other women hadn't set him straight.  Nice.

And not like the first night as with Kimberly and the second chance. I am patiently waiting for the number of women to be cut down to a number I can actually keep track of and see more than 10 seconds of interaction. What is the point of eliminating at rose ceremonies if he would just let anyone who asked come back? Might as well have just kept all 30, moved to Utah and gotten another sister wives type show. Suspect
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:01 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:And this is the woman that Farmer Douche was going to let come back into the show if the other women hadn't set him straight.  Nice.

And not like the first night as with Kimberly and the second chance. I am patiently waiting for the number of women to be cut down to a number I can actually keep track of and see more than 10 seconds of interaction. What is the point of eliminating at rose ceremonies if he would just let anyone who asked come back? Might as well have just kept all 30, moved to Utah and gotten another sister wives type show. Suspect

Lots of mormons in Idaho too, he could have moved there and become a potato farmer with all 30.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Lots of mormons in Idaho too, he could have moved there and become a potato farmer with all 30.

Maybe next week's farm themed group date is for him to figure out which ones to take to Idaho? Hugesmile
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:05 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

Maybe next week's farm themed group date is for him to figure out which ones to take to Idaho? Hugesmile  

I like it!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Jordan Branch