SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - What went down after FRC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - What went down after FRC Empty The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - What went down after FRC

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:43 pm

aerina wrote:The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - What went down after FRC Imager10

Ugh the photo is making me all kinds of sad

http://www.womansday.com.au/entertainment/tv-films-and-books/2014/10/reality-ruined-our-romance-the-bachelors-blake-and-sam-tell-all!/

aerina wrote:
In our exclusive interview after calling off the engagement just days before the final episode aired, Blake revealed it was a “combination of factors.”

“Being back in reality, in a long-distance relationship, having unfiltered contact and really getting to know each other more,” the real estate auctioneer confessed.

“It highlighted that Sam is someone I absolutely love and care for but not in the way of a romantic partner. I realised there was a change over the six weeks – the chemistry changed.

“It didn’t feel like what I expected or hoped for. I had an idea of how we’d be together and I went on my gut instinct. I had fears and doubts like anyone and unfortunately they were realised.”

Though a clearly heartbroken Sam admits she was in complete "shock" when Blake called it quits after just six weeks.

“I burst in to tears to be honest,” the 25-year-old revealed.

“I’m so numb at the moment. Just trying to process it all.

“I was completely blindsided. At the end of the day I think he was too confused emotionally to know what he wanted.

UGHHHHHH -- that's my initial reaction. LMAO.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - What went down after FRC Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - What went down after FRC

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:44 pm

Ahhhh thank youuu!! So refreshing!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - What went down after FRC Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - What went down after FRC

Post by emusha Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:47 pm

aerina wrote:UGH, STOP, Blake.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-hints-that-hes-dating-another-bachelorette-after-dumping-sam-frost/story-fn8yvfst-1227081016847

When asked by the magazine if he had feelings for any of the other girls, Gravey said: “We shared such an emotional journey it’d be impossible not to feel something.”

He was then coy when asked if he was dating anyone, saying: “Nobody new.”

OMG he has to be dating louise!!! i guess this board called it -- the mesnick -- and tim right alongside.... and those rumors of him being in brisbane... and the girl who "loves him for a lifetime"

that's the only thing i can think of right now "nobody new" = YES i'm dating an ex -- that also explains why he was rushed to break up with sam and is giving these blaze answers
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:53 pm

^Agree, seems like it must be Louise - it'd explain why the girls are distancing themselves from her.
In the show it defs seemed that Louise was much more into Blake than him to her. When she was saying "I love you" with her neck around him in the pool, I thought he looked a bit awkward and not wanting to be so close, probably because he knew she would be sent home soon.
All the Blake/Sam moments were so much more intense! But wow, I guess things change over time...

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:55 pm

emusha wrote:
aerina wrote:UGH, STOP, Blake.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelor-blake-garvey-hints-that-hes-dating-another-bachelorette-after-dumping-sam-frost/story-fn8yvfst-1227081016847

When asked by the magazine if he had feelings for any of the other girls, Gravey said: “We shared such an emotional journey it’d be impossible not to feel something.”

He was then coy when asked if he was dating anyone, saying: “Nobody new.”

OMG he has to be dating louise!!! only thing i can think of right now -- that also explains why he was rushed to break up with sam and is giving these blaze answers

I'm thinking that too, naturally! But then there was the Daily Fail article where Sam said there was no beef between her and Louise??? And that she didn't realize she wasn't following Louise on Instagram? Still Sam hasn't followed Louise back, though, so IDK... All that praise for Louise in that radio interview was weird -- he certainly hadn't complimented any other girl that highly in an interview before... And Louise posted a photo of her and Blake with her family the other day on her Facebook...

Yeah, those blase answers were said to cover up the fact that he maybe fell for someone else...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:02 pm

emusha wrote:that's the only thing i can think of right now "nobody new" = YES i'm dating an ex -- that also explains why he was rushed to break up with sam and is giving these blaze answers

Right??? Because typically, when you're asked, "Are you dating anyone?" the answer is usually, "No, I'm not" or something of that derivation. "Nobody new" implies an ex, because that's not a standard response for saying, "No, I'm not dating anyone."

And I don't think it was his online ex-gf he's dating if he was being coy, obviously he knew that we knew who it was... The only person I'm jumping to is Louise, tbh. The “We shared such an emotional journey it’d be impossible not to feel something” response is such a dead ringer.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Y'all I agree, nobody new implies an ex for real.

So it could be Louise or also his ex before he started filming.

If it's Louise, then isn't that also a long distance relationship and is Louise's family going to stand by and watch her date the most hated man in Australia? We need to sleuth exactly where Blake is right now....I can't imagine he is still in Brisbane.

Based on what the ex posted here, I am not sure the ex will take Blake back but it's possible that Blake was comparing the feelings he had for Sam with the ex. If you read the text that was posted in the daily mail between Blake and the ex; Blake alluded to the fact that he should be with his ex and not be filming the Bach AU. So who knows he might still be in love with her!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by yvi123 Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:08 pm

If he's with Louise then she is incredibly forgiving......she did say she'll always love him as she left, though, so it's very possible......

Aerina I know right!?

'I adore her so much and has such a beautiful soul. She just keeps to herself and is happy that way... which is totally cool! We have no beef whatsoever!"

but actions do speak louder than words so hmm, not sure about this.

yvi123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Please use this thread for discussions ATFR

After The Final Rose

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - What went down after FRC

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum