SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:47 pm

OMG The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 21 2292733854

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:49 pm

sharkie wrote:Found this while looking for upcoming radio show.   If it's true...wow!!

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/3pm-pickup/highlights/the-shocking-truth-about-the-bachelor-blake-garvey-and-sam-frost#bg01-jpg

Hi!! WOAHHH. you know what -- this is actually pausible. we did get the insider info from his ex telling us that he wanted to get the fame and money from this.

Back to top Go down

Post by sharkie Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:52 pm

It would explain a lot...

sharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:58 pm

sharkie wrote:Found this while looking for upcoming radio show.   If it's true...wow!!

http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/3pm-pickup/highlights/the-shocking-truth-about-the-bachelor-blake-garvey-and-sam-frost#bg01-jpg

This makes no sense as to why a franchise would do this. Insane.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:03 pm

Argh! I cant listen to it. What does it say.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:04 pm

aerina wrote:

Hi!! WOAHHH. you know what -- this is actually pausible. we did get the insider info from his ex telling us that he wanted to get the fame and money from this.

OMG...tis the bachelor season that continues to unleash major dirty laundry. I think the story will continue to grow legs....we are in for more explosions to come outta this sordid deal...all I can say is poor Sam.

And I hope if the producers really did do this that there is major boycott of the show next season.....this is really crossing the line IMO!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Sundy wrote:Argh!  I cant listen to it.  What does it say.

Insider called onto the show to say producers scouted someone for the lead that was all in as the Bach for the fame and Blake was their guy....tradeoff was Blake had to propose...so Blake said fair deal but he would propose to the person that was the easiest to get rid of.....and hence poor Sam was chosen as F1.....I am hoping this was totally made up but nothing surprises me anymore!! hope Kyle & Jackie O press Blake on this later on their show today.

BTW any word on where Blake could be? Wonder if his hanging out with his "nobody new" giggling

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:09 pm

omg totally not surprised if this is true
WHAT: "i'm gonna choose the person who's easiest to get rid of"
this parallels what his ex has posted in the past with him going on for exposure

this is worse than the 1F/jef & emily debacle of pretension where they had some attachment to eachother...

the ring will make her keep quiet?? well sandy you've officially one-upped the disgusting fliessmester on the sleaze factor
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:12 pm

LOL his monotone is less monotone.

HA he said he met up with Sam a "few" times... Sam said that they only met up once.

He said sorry just then... and that he's not in love with another girl...

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:14 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:That's really his. He set it up before the show started.  I'm shocked. I thought he wouldn't ever post

talk about famewhore at the price of noteriety eh?

also new interview with the dirty mean pie http://www.kiis1065.com.au/shows/breakfast/highlights/blake-answers-all-your-questions-with-kyle-and-jackie-o

kiis has ALL the scoop eh?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by dirtystreetpie Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:14 pm

aerina wrote:LOL his monotone is less monotone.

HA he said he met up with Sam a "few" times... Sam said that they only met up once.

What are you listening to? i'm trying to find it online....

dirtystreetpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 pm

dirtystreetpie wrote:
aerina wrote:LOL his monotone is less monotone.

What are you listening to?  i'm trying to find it online....

http://www.iheart.com/live/KIIS-1065-6185/?autoplay=true

Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - ATFR - *Spoilers* - Media & Social Media Discussion #2

+35
eirekay
notarose
Wendy
alanacafe
Sprite
bacheliar
Tania27
Kashathediva
Gina
Floss
ellmack