SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:57 pm

@clmgiudici: I call my mom to sing her Happy Birthday and she responds with "Yay! Go Seahawks!" I am my mother's daughter...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 15 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by blessed66 Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:17 pm

lipsis wrote:Happy birthday Cynthia

Happy birthday Marms, my goofball mentor! I love you times infinity Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Happy birthday Cynthia!!! I have so much respect for this lady!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:20 pm

Sherry also wished Cynthia Happy Birthday under Cat's picture too. I think the two moms get along quite well (and Jay too of course).

Last edited by umngirl on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Very sweet of Sherry and now that Marm's is on IG, she'll see it. Smiley

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:42 pm

Happy Birthday Cynthia!..wish you many More to come!
Oh..Happy Sunday to All!..have a Blessed day!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:48 pm

And after I mentioned how well they get along Jay commented on Cat's picture too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:03 pm

^^^ you're good like that.

Happy Sunday to you too Thankful.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:10 pm

Hope this means they are headed there

Benvenuti alla festa! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:11 pm

^That was my first thought and I really, really hope that's the case. They have been wanting to go to Europe for almost two years now.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:19 pm

@clmgiudici: The new DirecTV commercials make me proud I share the same last name as Rob Lowe.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:21 pm

I think a trip over Sean's birthday and their engagement anniversary would be just grand and then home for the holidays and the big push toward Sean's book release. #IfOnlyIPlannedTheirLife

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:24 pm

^Excellent option. I was thinking early December after Thanksgiving but before Christmas. They could get a good two week trip in if they'd like.

Whenever they go, I hope they have an absolutely fantastic time.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost