SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by motheroffive Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:48 am

lipsis wrote:Oh wow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sunday reflections. by @sean

Perfect! Several asked if he had a mirror above the bed and he said skylight above the couch.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:49 am

Wow!! Really great Sunday Reflects. What more can we say, love The Lowes!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:07 pm

They need 3am wake u calls everyday

...or Folgers in your cup ☕️ Good morning everyone! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:12 pm

^^^^^^this is why I really love The Lowes! These two are just am awesome couple!!! Honestly these two do share really genuine love for each other.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:59 pm

^^^ you can say that again

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:32 pm

@clmgiudici: Growing up I always wanted to work for Blush Magazine. Maybe that's why I went into advertising and design... #JustShootMe

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Awwww

@clmgiudici: I love my husband. That is all. @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:49 pm

@SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici (bb, heart, bg)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Gosh, I just came home from from a morning away from the board to sweet, sweet and sweeter. Reflections of entwined legs in the skylight. Adorable sayings about waking up to "you" and I love my husbands Followed by BB PINKHEART BG
If more of this delight requires gong out for a while and coming back in for more. I'm leaving right now awwwwwww
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:39 pm

OMG!! These two are really great and they truly bless my heart.  They have so much love for each and we can feel it too.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:32 pm

It's that time again

@clmgiudici: What is @Jeopardy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:51 pm

@clmgiudici: Pinkies Up! Get my tea time look, if you please Smiley @LIKEtkit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] #liketkit
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost