SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:44 pm

SFO is awful when it rains.... always huge delays.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:47 pm

^High winds in SF have caused delays. Good news being when I checked earlier delays were even longer. If I'm guessing right, her flight should be leaving in around an hour. That would put her in Dallas around 6 pm. Then it's a hustle over for Shay's birthday party.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks to Umngirl, we now have all the important Lowe family dates up on the first page. So appreciative of her help with that, as always.

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:55 pm

No problem. It was fun to look back through their social media and the family's social media to figure these dates out.

On a happier note, I believe Cat is on her way home!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Yay! I'm so happy she is headed home. Hope they enjoy their evening with family...and then alone.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:42 pm

And she is back home. Hope they have a good time at Shay's party tonight and then I hope they enjoy their anniversary tomorrow. Still crazy to think it's been 9 months already.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:07 pm

So glad she's back home and off with the Hubs to a family birthday. 9 amazing months if married bliss :Woah-hoo:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Sherry posted a pic of Shay's birthday dinner and I don't see Sean or Catherine. Looks like they started without them. OR they are just out of the picture. Whichever.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:19 pm

I think the far end of the table is cut off. Although I suppose they could have run home quick after Sean picked Cat up at the airport. But that doesn't make much sense since the Sr. Lowes live closer to the airport and Cat would have had clothes to change into if she didn't want to attend in her travel clothes.

I see Sean in the picture Jay just posted so I'm assuming Cat is there too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Okay, Jay just posted one and Sean is there. As usual, you are right Umngirl, far end of the table.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:34 pm

I just counted more chairs in Shay's pic so I figured they were in the part we couldn't see.

This is my exciting life on a Saturday night.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Oh, umngirl- you're in a new city. Cut yourself a break!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost