SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:31 pm

I love how she fits into his armpit. And how does she manage to look so great after a long plane ride?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:33 pm

^The height difference is everything. #LoveIt

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:34 pm

umngirl wrote:I want to thank my home state local news channel for being the first to promo Sean's appearance on the Meredith show on Monday.
@WISN12News 2m2 minutes ago

Mon. @ 2pm on #WISN12--Bachelor's Sean Lowe tests Meredith's knowledge in a game of "Bachelor Degree!"

Almost missed this with the page rollover. Looks fun!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:39 pm

wow, Seanie's wearing a shirt and a tie and nooo red pants? APPROVED!

Thanks lipsis and umn for the pics.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:51 pm

I can't stop looking at the couple's pic. They are glowing and happy to be together.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:52 pm

umngirl wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

catherinegiudici
(BG PINKHEART BB)

Beautiful couple!! so nice to see them reunited.  You can see in their eyes that they are so happy and full of love!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:02 am

lipsis wrote:I can't stop looking at the couple's pic. They are glowing and happy to be together.

I'll keep posting so it's easier to stare at.

Earlier today I was just really glad they were gonna be reunited tonight. But man, getting this picture of them looking all happy and glowy is even better.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:08 am

This new couple picture is one of the best . You can just see the love and joy of being together.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:08 am

^^^ freakin' awesome avi pic umngirl!
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:09 am

^^^
yep, a very pleasant surprise 'cause I didn't expect anything tonight. Now I can go to sleep peacefully! And I hope the "mole" can go back down to its hole and stay there until the spring...at least!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:16 am

Cat hair grows fast or am I imagining it?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:21 am

Do Sean's lips look to be about the same color as Catherine's or is that wishful thinking on my part?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost