SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:38 pm

This was such a great weekend. I'm so glad they finally got to Manhattan for a KSU game as Sean has wanted to bring her there for over a year. Not to mention they got a little field intro and the Sr. Lowes got to join in the festivities. All around it was a weekend for the books. Now to see what their next big occasion brings: Sean's birthday in two weeks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by vivi2 Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Happy Sunday everyone. What a fantastic weekend for the Lowes. I'm so happy seeing them so happy! :Nod:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:01 pm

lipsis wrote:Off topic... according to Shay's IG, the newest member to the Lowe/Shull household joins the family next month. It will be a very, merry Christmas indeed.
I follow Shay's blog so happy for her and the rest of the family. Happy Ashby will join them soon and happy Sunday guys.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:23 pm

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Thanks for having us, Manhattan. We had some good ole football fun Smiley seanloweksu [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That sure makes for a happy Sunday everyone. Enjoy!

It has been truly a great weekend, just seeing the smilies on their faces it blesses my heart. I am so happy for them!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Happy Sunday everyone! I enjoyed all the pictures and postings, thank you so much especially lipsis. Has anyone already took the last picture for avi and if not may I use for my avi? Thanks
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:18 pm

^^^Nobody has asked so it's yours, Joyjoy!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:26 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^Nobody has asked so it's yours, Joyjoy!
Just did, thanks!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:35 pm

@clmgiudici now35 seconds ago

Spent all morning in a car with PJs and movies. Spending the rest of the day at home with PJs and football.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:39 pm

Home already? Wonder what time they left?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Just the kids on a road trip with mom and dad.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:43 pm

^^^ I know, right? Great visual of Catherine in her Jammie's in the back seat of the SUV watching movies. Wonder if they drove through McDonalds too? Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:45 pm

lipsis wrote:Home already? Wonder what time they left?

Considering how early Cat was up this morning I think they left not long after that. It's almost exclusively interstate driving so it should take more than 6.5-7 hours. Leave at 7 am and they are home already.

And Sherry should have documented the kids hanging in the backseat of this road trip just watching movies and eating endless snacks I'm sure. That's a picture I'd love to see.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost