SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:48 pm

So are they doing an appearance in Vegas? Or is it personal like Bachelor/ette parties for friends? Inquiring minds want to know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 76 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:50 pm

They must be taking Lola Lowe there for her birthday on Dec 6th. :yes:

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:56 pm

^That sounds like an excellent idea.

Well this spoils my plan of them going on their Europe trip right after Thanksgiving.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:57 pm

I've I was a betting woman, I am going with they will be in Vegas that weekend for UFC 181 featuring their guy Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:58 pm

@clmgiudici: I've gone from planning my outfit to a fashion show to planning my Pad Thai recipe. Sweats for the win! (Thx for the comments to stay home)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:58 pm

I think I got it.

UFC match: Johnny Hendrix vs Robie Lawler

Lol UMNGIRL, great minds...I was posting her tweet from my phone and the UFC post from my iPad simultaneously

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:00 pm

^Lol. I posted that upthread.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:01 pm

^^^ I know, see my edit. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:05 pm

And two things I'm excited about...

1) she's staying home tonight with her man

2) their first married Vegas trip, hopefully with Clay and Kaylie again.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:08 pm

1) Me too. You would/could leave that lovely sleeping face.
2) And probably Jessie/James, Katie K/her husband, and others. Should be a fun trip for the group.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Speaking of Clay, I wonder if they are going to his brother, Luke's, wedding in Austin next Saturday?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:23 pm

^The wedding's in Austin? Didn't realize that. I only knew it was in Texas.

I have no idea if they are going. I think I'd almost rather they don't and spend next weekend celebrating Sean's party.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost