SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:24 pm

This

@clmgiudici: Plus, my husband is hot. @SeanLowe09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:26 pm

#Precisely #CatSpeaksTheTruth

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:28 pm

umngirl wrote:^The wedding's in Austin? Didn't realize that. I only knew it was in Texas.

I have no idea if they are going. I think I'd almost rather they don't and spend next weekend celebrating Sean's party.

Yea Sean's birthday is the question. They could go to the wedding and come back on Sunday for Sean's bday party, if there is one. It's what, a three hour drive?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:30 pm

FYI: the KState game is on now on Fox. It's a big one. TCU is #6 and KSU is #7. #Support

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:35 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:^The wedding's in Austin? Didn't realize that. I only knew it was in Texas.

I have no idea if they are going. I think I'd almost rather they don't and spend next weekend celebrating Sean's party.

Yea Sean's birthday is the question. They could go to the wedding and come back on Sunday for Sean's bday party, if there is one. It's what, a three hour drive?

That sounds about right. I'm sure there will be a family party at the very least, Sherry never misses the opportunity to throw a party. There could be other plans as well. I'd love it if Cat managed to throw him a surprise party.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:37 pm

They're killing me today

Looks just like his dad. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:39 pm

Dying

And Cat's comments
catherinegiudici
I'm so embarrassed to Like this

To partake in it at all, really

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:43 pm

Killing me I tell ya

@clmgiudici: I had to give Sean a kiss goodbye before the game even though I'll be in the same room as him. #KSUvsTCU

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:46 pm

And after that picture, I will only give him a small amount of sympathy when he is asked the baby question again. #Tease

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Let's hope this game doesn't kill him.

And if KSU does happen to lose, at least he has his wife there to console him.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:51 pm

So where was the picture taken? That's leather they are sitting on and it doesn't look their house. Latergram maybe?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:54 pm

The leather doesn't look like their leather couch. Definitely could be from recently when they were at someone else's house.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #57

+21
chloep
StacyNor
Baygirl
provenceguy
LoveGodTheMost