SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 29 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by aviej Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:08 am

soccermom333 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  17m17 minutes ago
Some share their name with dogs and cats. I share mine with a gorilla. BFF's?  "@ZooATL: Monday morning with Andi! ”

0 replies 5 retweets 94 favorites
Reply  Retweet5  Favorite94
More
1 more reply
Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  14m14 minutes ago
And that folks is how you get on probation.. "@jmurbulldog: @AndiDorfman @ZooATL awwww I see the resemblance babe”
0 replies 10 retweets 197 favorites
Reply  Retweet10  Favorite197
More
Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  13m13 minutes ago
@AndiDorfman @ZooATL probation huh, sounds kinky

cantstopl hehehe sneakyl funnythread
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by docnash14 Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:30 am

Costiesgirl wrote:They always said scoop it son when they were going out clubbing too I think it's kind of like saying get the girl or pick them up.

I have noticed that a lot of the Georgia players use the phrase as well.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:58 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman
Finally! House hunting time with @jmurbulldog

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  
Finally! House hunting time with @jmurbulldog

Noticed she said house and not apartment? Wedding planning, house hunting and Advocare. These 2 are sure busy. I hope everything goes smoothly for them. Weddings and house hunting are both stressful by themselves.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Patti Dorfman ‏@HysFirstWife 2m2 minutes ago
@AndiDorfman @jmurbulldog I'll check and see if the house next door is available - we can share a fence! Just kidding - happy hunting!

The Dorfmans are all so snarky over there laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:10 pm

Wow, things are getting serious. JoDi moves quickly. I bet Andi is one of those newlyweds who is pregnant a few months after her wedding.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:12 pm

Alanna wrote:Patti Dorfman ‏@HysFirstWife  2m2 minutes ago
@AndiDorfman @jmurbulldog I'll check and see if the house next door is available - we can share a fence! Just kidding - happy hunting!

Love it, that is just too funny.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:13 pm

lolpanda So funny.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Hahahaha! OMG I love Patti. She's going to be an awesome MIL and grandma.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:22 pm

The Dorfman's are hilarious.

The thing with Josh and Andi is that they're unlike any other couple from this franchise, so they're able to move a bit faster. Both Josh and Andi have said they basically lived together in their safe house from the moment they got home when they were done filming. They spent basically everyday together for almost three months before they were even able to go public. Most couples get to see each other for a couple of days every couple of weeks. When most couples from this franchise are finally able to go public I'm sure those first few months are kind of like a testing period to see if they could actually work in the real world being together all the time. At that point, Josh and Andi already spent almost three months together everyday. For the most part, they already passed that testing period.

It's funny looking back on it now for example when you think of the USA World Cup game. They were tweeting mere minutes apart and saying the same things. It's because they were sitting next to each other laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:27 pm

I agree with you Ash2214. It reminds me of what Chris Harrison said, he said something to the effect that the obstacles that most couples have coming out of the franchise, JODI has surpassed like seven of them so they are pretty solid. So happy for them re house hunting. This goes to show that things are serious and real and that a wedding will happen. To me, I don't think that Andi is going to return to work anytime soon in light of the wedding and house planning. That is just too much to take on already then to add work. I think she'll start back working once they've come back from the honeymoon, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:34 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Wow, things are getting serious. JoDi moves quickly. I bet Andi is one of those newlyweds who is pregnant a few months after her wedding.
Should be interesting to see. I know Andi said in the Jezebel interview that they want to have time to travel and just be married, but Josh's baby fever may be a force that's too powerful to resist.  laugh out loud

Ash2214 wrote:It's funny looking back on it now for example when you think of the USA World Cup game. They were tweeting mere minutes apart and saying the same things. It's because they were sitting next to each other laugh out loud
I KNOW!!!! So funny. I love that we were right about all those SM clues we were told couldn't possibly mean anything. :P
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 77 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 53 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA