SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:12 am

Ash2214 wrote:Josh just took a picture with someone who goes to school at the University of North Florida. Looks like they're in a place called Blackfish. Can't tell if it's a restaurant.

Edit: Yup. They're in Florida. In Jacksonville in a restaurant.
Ash, where's the pic?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Maggenzm Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:13 am

Ash2214 wrote:Josh just took a picture with someone who goes to school at the University of North Florida. Looks like they're in a place called Blackfish. Can't tell if it's a restaurant.

Edit: Yup. They're in Florida. In Jacksonville in a restaurant.

Good for them, they are visiting the Murrays.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:15 am

Go to Josh's IG and then his tagged photos. It's the first one there if anyone wants to bring it over. They're definitely in Florida though, which is nice to see. I would imagine since they're in Florida they must be seeing the Murray's.

Edit: Ahhh the picture isn't there anymore! I'm guessing the girl set her IG to private. Still good news though. They were at a restaurant called Blackfish in Jacksonville.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:18 am

Ash2214 wrote:Go to Josh's IG and then his tagged photos. It's the first one there if anyone wants to bring it over. They're definitely in Florida though, which is nice to see. I would imagine since they're in Florida they must be seeing the Murray's.
That girl already made her Insta private. Our creepiness knows no bounds. Good find, Ash!!

They better be visiting them! I'm getting concerned Josh's kids are going to think he emerged from the forest where he was raised by wolves to win their mom on a reality show or grew up in a Dickensian orphanage or something if they don't start hanging out with the Murrays more.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:Go to Josh's IG and then his tagged photos. It's the first one there if anyone wants to bring it over. They're definitely in Florida though, which is nice to see. I would imagine since they're in Florida they must be seeing the Murray's.

If they were going to MM they would have brought Sable. Unless they may be meeting up somewhere else. I can't find Josh's tagged photos.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:21 am

Edit: Ahhh the picture isn't there anymore! I'm guessing the girl set her IG to private. Still good news though. They were at a restaurant called Blackfish in Jacksonville.

Unless they are taking the scenic route they are not on the road to Tampa.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 am

Perhaps it's another wedding weekend (and we can hope the mom and pop Murray are invited). That would explain why Sabel stayed home to hold down the fort.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 am

Well, we do know Andi's grandmother lives in Miami since that was the only time Andi even left Atlanta during the season.. Maybe they're visiting her? laugh out loud

Traveling in a car long distance with a dog is not easy. My dog hated it. Since it's just for the weekend maybe they just thought it was fine to leave Sabel with Chad. Since they're on Florida I would be utterly shocked if they didn't visit the Murray's for at least a day. Maybe they have somewhere to be in Florida, but they're also visiting the Murray's while they're in town. If that's the case maybe they had no choice but to not bring Sabel.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:27 am

Jacksonville is on the opposite coast of Florida, 200 miles from Tampa.
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:29 am

^ Seems like they were driving for most of the late day/evening. Possible they could have just stopped wherever they were for some dinner.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am

Ash2214 wrote:Well, we do know Andi's grandmother lives in Miami since that was the only time Andi even left Atlanta during the season.. Maybe they're visiting her? laugh out loud

Traveling in a car long distance with a dog is not easy. My dog hated it. Since it's just for the weekend maybe they just thought it was fine to leave Sabel with Chad. Since they're on Florida I would be utterly shocked if they didn't visit the Murray's for at least a day. Maybe they have somewhere to be in Florida, but they're also visiting the Murray's while they're in town. If that's the case maybe they had no choice but to not bring Sabel.

She said her Grandmother lives in Boca Raton which makes more sense since it is on the same coast as Jacksonville.
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:32 am

Ash2214 wrote:Well, we do know Andi's grandmother lives in Miami since that was the only time Andi even left Atlanta during the season.. Maybe they're visiting her? laugh out loud

Yeah, yikes at the possibility! Luckily, mm is very (sm) talkative, so I'm sure she'll fill us in laugh out loud It'll be totally insane if they're in fl and don't visit his family. We'll see!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA