SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:16 am

This is getting interesting. Andi has to be somewhere near by. She is the one that posted about the road trip.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 41 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by docnash14 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:41 am

nannymargie wrote:This is getting interesting.  Andi has to be somewhere near by.  She is the one that posted about the road trip.  

I wonder if he might have dropped her off somewhere and then drove on to Jacksonville. If they went through Ludowici, they sure took a circuitous route from Atlanta to Jacksonville. Having lived in both cities and having made that trip many times, the most direct route is I-75 and then over on I-10 with Ludowici nowhere in sight.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:42 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Wait.  Don't the Murrays have summer cottage?  Could it be in the direction of that?
From prior sleuthing, the Dorfman lakehouse is in Alabama -- they are travelling in the wrong direction for that to be their destination!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:19 am

Deanna1826 wrote:The only Plywood street I can find in Georgia is in a town called Ludowici which is not the route they'd take to go to Tampa. That's a straight shot down I-75.  Ludowici is heading more towards Savannah, GA which is near the opposite side of Florida from where Tampa is. I live in Florida, about 90 minutes from Tampa. If that is the only Plywood Street, I would think that unless they are taking a very scenic route, that they're not going to Tampa.
IF they went through Athens and picked up Stephanie, the most direct route is using US 441 - would this bring them close to Ludowici? Just a thought!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:55 am

bamagal wrote:
Deanna1826 wrote:The only Plywood street I can find in Georgia is in a town called Ludowici which is not the route they'd take to go to Tampa. That's a straight shot down I-75.  Ludowici is heading more towards Savannah, GA which is near the opposite side of Florida from where Tampa is. I live in Florida, about 90 minutes from Tampa. If that is the only Plywood Street, I would think that unless they are taking a very scenic route, that they're not going to Tampa.
IF they went through Athens and picked up Stephanie, the most direct route is using US 441 - would this bring them close to Ludowici?  Just a thought!
I think they still would have had to backtrack and catch I-75 which runs down Florida's west coast and through Tampa. Instead it looks like they caught I-95 which runs down Florida's east coast and through Jacksonville.
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:59 am

LOL! These theories on what's happened to Andi are hilarious- she's in the car, she's at the hotel, she was dropped off somewhere, she's with Steph, etc.- too funny. I'm fairly sure the only thing we know is she wasn't with Josh last night because it looks like he stayed to hang out at the bar/restaurant, so I doubt she was patiently waiting in the car/hotel that whole time laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:25 am

#tbt to a fun couple days with these hotties! Come back to NYC @AndiDorfman @jmurbulldog !!
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 41 B0rjdrBCEAEjC4n
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:53 am

I hope we get a clue soon to find out what is going on with our favorite couple.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:59 am

This is all very intriguing.

We know that they are both away for the weekend per Chad.
We know that Andi is on a road trip heading south per Andi.
We know Josh is in Jacksonville w/o Andi per IG picture.

So after that I can only scratch my head. If they were going to Tampa I would think they would take Sabel with them. And why would they both be away for the weekend but in different cars, going in different directions??? Or are they actually together???

Okay. We have the best sleuthers here, time to get your thinking caps on.

If Josh and Andi are on this board I am sure they are holed up somewhere laughing their heads off. Tee Hee Hee
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:10 am

Maybe josh had to go somewhere on business and andi went with him to were he was going by car but then maybe andi is going to kc to visit nikki so she took a plane the rest of the way
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:22 am

I was really hoping to wake up this morning to the road trip mystery solved, but nothing! I feel like if Josh and Andi were going to see the Murrays, that MM would have mentioned it, and they would have taken a different route, and probably Sabel. But I'm still hopeful that whatever is going on, they will make some effort to connect with them while in Florida, even if it's at a different location.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegMarie25 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:20 pm

On IG the lady that got a photo with him she said he was there visiting a friend.

MegMarie25

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA