SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:41 pm

And once the day is all said and done, what is MurrDorf most looking forward to in being married? “I want that second ring!” Andi gushed, sharing that Josh was hoping for an engagement ring for himself. “I was like ‘I don’t think men usually do that...’” she quipped.

I was responding to the bold.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Linds911 wrote:I'm surprised the yellow ribbon has lasted this long!

Me too! Okay where are the wedding pics?! C'mon Josh and Andi... pictures please. Praying :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:57 pm

It's been a long day waiting on pictures.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Ask & we shall receive! Love the colors!

andi_dorfman
4 minutes ago
Wake Forest bridesmaids! Love these amazing friends @carolinetmitchell @lesliecockrell #negusnuptials #nofilter
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 10607877_734542619962112_352850803_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Linds911 wrote:Ask & we shall receive! Love the colors!

andi_dorfman
4 minutes ago
Wake Forest bridesmaids! Love these amazing friends @carolinetmitchell @lesliecockrell #negusnuptials #nofilter
Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 10607877_734542619962112_352850803_n

Andi looks amazing.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:39 pm

Andi looks amazing as all the women do but I'd like to see a picture of her and Josh.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:48 pm

The photograper, Virgil Bunao, posted a picture of himself with Andi on his Instagram.
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Deanna1826 wrote:The photograper, Virgil Bunao, posted a picture of himself with Andi on his Instagram.

He needs to take one of Andi and Josh. Surely we will get some from the reception.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:34 pm

She and her friends look great. Good to see her with her law school friends!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Are you guys sure Josh is even at the wedding? Seems weird that there hasn't been a single picture of him and neither Josh or Andi have shared when of them together at the wedding.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 47 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:51 pm

I don't think they are. I don't know how anybody came up they were. Did they post anything indicating such?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:54 pm

umngirl wrote:Are you guys sure Josh is even at the wedding? Seems weird that there hasn't been a single picture of him and neither Josh or Andi have shared when of them together at the wedding.

We know nothing for sure but their was a picture last night that said her dad was hanging out with Andi and Josh and she was working. It lead us to believe he was there. Plus if he was still with his friend I think we would of had fan pics of him. Picture on previous page.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA