SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:42 pm

edenpol wrote:I think I never laughed this hard at JODI related thing before I'm dying cantstopl cantstopl

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 10735335_753968384676754_1134030566_n

Someone asked the girl that uploaded the photo where was this and the girl answered: "At her house!!!! She lives near Sawyer and we were walking around and she jumped out of the bushes and threw candy at us!"

Andi is the best. THE BEST!!

cantstopl Well that's one way to get rid of all your extra candy if you don't get trick or treaters!! Dang, she seems like so much fun. I feel like hanging out with these two I would never stop laughing!!!

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:44 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
edenpol wrote:I think I never laughed this hard at JODI related thing before I'm dying cantstopl cantstopl

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 10735335_753968384676754_1134030566_n

Someone asked the girl that uploaded the photo where was this and the girl answered: "At her house!!!! She lives near Sawyer and we were walking around and she jumped out of the bushes and threw candy at us!"

Andi is the best. THE BEST!!

cantstopl Well that's one way to get rid of all your extra candy if you don't get trick or treaters!!  Dang, she seems like so much fun. I feel like hanging out with these two I would never stop laughing!!!
Ughh me too, I want to be their best friend giggling
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:02 pm

That reminds me of MM friend at the UGA game that said they loved Andi and she was so funny.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman
The slot machine is calling my name. @jmurbulldog hide our 401k. Muahaha #AtlanticCity

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  
The slot machine is calling my name. @jmurbulldog hide our 401k. Muahaha #AtlanticCity

Hahaha I love it! giggling
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:27 pm

What I find so cute here is that she says "our" 401k. Definitely sounds like a married couple already! Josh better watch her on those slots giggling . I'm a conservative when it comes to gambling, I always gave my husband and I a $100 limit, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:39 pm

Thanks! This is cute. Hope they have. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 Empty Halloween fun!

Post by Guest Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:06 pm

HAHAHA. See that's the Andi I really like. Who would think to go to the bushes and jump out and throw candies at those kids? Andi would! And from her tweets I can tell her mind works differently.

Yeah, I noticed the "our" too ladies. Ha ha. I have a feeling Josh is the type of guy who would share his accounts with Andi and want to give her what he has. My busband's like this he always says, your money is my money and my money is yours. And it works for us. Of course we trust that we're both responsible with our money. Everyone has their system tho.

You know it's evident they've been living together for a while now and the intimacy is different. I've dated people and lived with someone before marrying. Totally different. There's a lot more distance when dating and sides to the person you don't really know.
But when you live together well that's exactly like being married except for the commitment.

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:16 pm

Eden Pollinger @edenpollinger  ·  1h 1 hour ago
Can @jmurbulldog and @AndiDorfman just say they are getting married on TV? I have a whole night planned. With friends. and CUPCAKES.

This is my tweet, josh favorited it :cutesmile!:

btw Andi commented on one of these girls' instagram and she wrote:
Hahah sorry I scared y'all but we were in a trick or treater drought so I had to spice it up. You girls were the sweetest! (kissing emoji)
She is sooo sweet I can't even.
+She is using Josh's words again with the "spice it up". Josh said it at their E! interview about the blonde wig cantstopl
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:55 pm

@poolafterdark: Hey #bachelornation! One of @AndiDorfman's besties will be in the house tonight! Hint: she's been here before. Can you guess who?
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Laura & Nanny Margie, also anyone else who will be in AC tonight, hope you all have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it! Looks like Nikki will be there as well!

@poolafterdark: Hey #bachelornation! One of @AndiDorfman's besties will be in the house tonight! Hint: she's been here before. Can you guess who?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 1f49c

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 8367-910 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6 - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11979

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:16 pm

Just wanted to say that I loved their costumes!! It's actually kind of funny because as the show was airing my unspoiled friend and I had a wine night and after a lot of wine she kept saying that picking between Josh and Nick was a hard choice and that there was no wrong choice and said it's like picking between Gale and Peeta, she thought Josh would be Gale and Nick was Peeta

Just funny that Josh wears Gale for Halloween my friend will think that is hilarious... Sorry had to share giggling
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 77 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 6

+47
sara11
fish3092
laurentx
Ladybug82
nikikass
Justafan2
MegMarie25
rc49ers
whit90
luvlady345
Iam4UGA