SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:39 pm

yeah she goes IMO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:39 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:So, to our vets here...does Lisa stay or go?

I say 'goes'.

I say stays.

With the Kay gal going?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Hmmmm....cause you know, servers always come over and start making out with customers...just randomly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:yeah she goes IMO

Once he gets the "real" picture.. yes!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:41 pm

atem wrote:I'm sorry, but this show is so freaking odd.   What's he consoling her for?

Because he's Canadian. laugh out loud She'll get booted in a nice way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:42 pm

Sprite wrote:Hmmmm....cause you know, servers always come over and start making out with customers...just randomly.

I don't see how people aren't telling Lisa she has a serious drinking problem. For all her talk, she's the one with low self esteem.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Sprite wrote:Hmmmm....cause you know, servers always come over and start making out with customers...just randomly.

well you know us latin-euroean people... hot blood we just cant control!
Embarressed! giggling cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:44 pm

atem wrote:

I don't see how people aren't telling Lisa she has a serious drinking problem.  For all her talk, she's the one with low self esteem.

I honestly think she is just bored. She's not into him (no matter what she says), and she doesn't make friends with other women so she doesn't want to hang with them....so she drinks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:45 pm

Sachelle and Tim not holding hands or being even close to each other walking to kitchen.... mmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:46 pm

This is so freaking silly. LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:49 pm

Look they are making pizza...with their other sponsor.

This date is just so forced. You can see him just tuning out Sachelle...even though he does want to hear and has questions.

So this is where he stops the RC and goes to producers to find out what really happened.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Sprite wrote:Look they are making pizza...with their other sponsor.

This date is just so forced. You can see him just tuning out Sachelle...even though he does want to hear and has questions.

So this is where he stops the RC and goes to producers to find out what really happened.

Seriously? He goes to the producers?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 6 - Oct 21 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+15
newfiegirl
AllAboutLove
Aunties_Love
Maddy
nutty1