SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:49 am

Too many from Trish and not enough for Tim! :crazed :crazed :crazed

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:07 am

sophienette wrote:Too many from Trish and not enough for Tim! :crazed :crazed :crazed
Geez, I hate it when guys have no problems wearing the same color shirts/shorts for several times. My hubs is like that till I made a point of getting different colors for him. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:12 am

I've analyzed the sc's and I'm satisfied that Tim and Trish meet at around noon at Belvedere lookout, she's wearing a long dress and needs to change to ride the horse. They go have their picnic and then continue on with there FD somewhere else. We have the sc of her with her hair up, which is something usually done for evening, especially if she's been out in the sun all day and it's probably wind blown. This could also be an LCD, we can't tell for sure, but I'm pretty certain that didn't happen up at Belvedere Lookout!

Today's order of business Hugesmile is to find location of Trish with her hair up. Dont' have much to go on but for me, that and Tim in white shirt with hands on face, are the only sc's left to look at.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:15 am

northernviewer wrote:I've analyzed the sc's and I'm satisfied that Tim and Trish meet at around noon at Belvedere lookout, she's wearing a long dress and needs to change to ride the horse.   They go have their picnic and then continue on with there FD somewhere else.  We have the sc of her with her hair up, which is something usually done for evening, especially if she's been out in the sun all day and it's probably wind blown.  This could also be an LCD, we can't tell for sure, but I'm pretty certain that didn't happen up at Belvedere Lookout!

Today's order of business Hugesmile is to find location of Trish with her hair up.  Dont' have much to go on but for me, that and Tim in white shirt with hands on face, are the only sc's left to look at.
So, the fact that there are 3 changes of clothing for Trisha for one date is fine?  When has that ever happened before for ANY bachelor season/date?  If she changes to ride the horse, why did she change into another dress because she is in a long dress while riding the horse? At least she is in a long dress during their picnic which has the same pattern and straps on it as she does while waiting for Tim to arrive for the date.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:21 am

Bianca had three changes of clothes on her date in Barbados. She was also wearing a fab outfit with heels, changed to the ride and then had a different outfit in the afternoon. So that can happen.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:23 am

I expect the lead, whether it's because of true feelings or they're doing their job, to talk deeply to/about their F2 girls and sometimes all of that is left out for one person, but shown for the other.

Yes Ash, precisely.   It's a necessary part of the job.

Everything I have seen upon watching the show, reading interviews, looking at social media, or the post show behavior of Tim and the Final 2 women,  leads me to the love story of Tim and April. I have seen this from the outset to the SCs from Moorea.  I'm just grateful the production showed us the love story. Fleiss and Co. arent as brave.
 A picture is worth 1000 words because the screencaps do not lie.    Here is the way Tim kisses each woman in Moorea.

Trish: on the blanket and on horseback.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

April; on dry land and in water. He is always touching her face or drawing her head closer to him.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:53 am

Tigertiz thanks for the comparisons!! yes :cutesmile!: clapping!

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Great Post-ITA Tigertiz!! You could also add the kiss from preview where they are on the beach (April in the white ruffle dress) and the one from her HTD (on the bench). The way he kisses April is on a different level.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:31 pm

So to play devils advocate here ...... SC are fun to compare but a snippet of time doesn't truly tell the whole story.  In a live episode the HTD goodbye kiss between Trisha & Tim compared to Tim & April there was just no comparison in my book....Tim has strong feelings for both girls, but we have only heard him to her face express his feelings to one girl and to add to that we have only heard him express his feelings on how he feels in VO about one girl.  JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:32 pm

do these look the same earrings? I'm thinking they are but hard to tell under her hair.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

do these look the same earrings?  I'm thinking they are but hard to tell under her hair.  

I have no problem with these two being the same day/date....the top one day activity the bottom the night activity...makes total sense....but to add
the strapless dress hug at lookout to this date doesn't. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Yes they do !! More proof that all three screencaps (strapless, spaghetti strap and sleeveless here ) are from the same date . She might have changed earrings for the evening portion of the date - but she didnt. The screencaps do not lie. Awesome find, nv. :detective
I'm feeling really certain that Trisha does not have a LCD. That sleeveless top was the last piece of the puzzle.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 2 - Screen Caps - Pics - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion #2

+30
tim&aprillove
Bet2Win
umngirl
Kashathediva
grammy1006
joshfan
Sprite
albean99
timfan
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u