SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:50 am

It really was the best! He spoke from the heart and she poured her heart out, loved it! The fact that no one was expecting it (except maybe Mura laugh out loud)  was the cherry on top.

I actually paused my DVR right before the proposal because I wanted to read here first so I would know what to expect - I was dreading seeing Chris get his heartbroken. Needless to say it was pretty freaking epic.

Walk down memory lane, here is the discussion thread just moments before the proposal laugh out loud:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2087p264-episode-11-finale-part-2-8-05-bachelorette-9-discussion-spoilers

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by california90 Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:35 am

I agree wth you Ash & bleu. BEST proposal IMO.

I wasn't expecting it to go down like that which is why I loved it so much. Like with proposals you expect this whole lovey-dovey, but with Chris and Des it started with Chris pouring his heart out. Then Des stops him before he gets down on one knee and his reaction was like "uh ok?" for a second even though he thought nothing of it but as a viewer, I just held my breath for a split second. Then Des's turn to talk. At first she explains that she sent Drew home and Chris was the only one to meet her family. But then she's very honest about her journey and where she was torn between him and Brooks. She was honest that she loved Brooks. She was honest of her feelings of feeling blindsided and realized that her love and what she needed was with Chris. She really was vulnerable. I think she HAD to tell him this before he was going to get down on one knee to propose because it would have never been right if she wasn't honest or vulnerable. The best part? Chris's devoted and unwavering feelings and unconditional love towards Des shines. They have a really sweet moment before he does actually get down on one knee.. and as a viewer by the end of this, like Ash mentioned "I need/want a Chris"

Thanks for letting me re-live the proposal! It was great.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:11 am

I really enjoyed rewatching and reading again the reactions to the proposal. Thank you. Many of the bachelorettes seem to be able to capitalize on the opportunity given to them by the show but Des has soared with Chris by her side while establishing a new home, creating new, supportive friendships plus old ones and appearing to remain sweet and grounded. I think she is really to be respected.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:56 am

Loved the proposal video - what a beautiful couple.  Let's celebrate a successful loving relationship during their wedding week.  

Congrats Des and Chris!   beatingheart

:wedding
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:26 am

california90 wrote:I agree wth you Ash & bleu. BEST proposal IMO.

I wasn't expecting it to go down like that which is why I loved it so much. Like with proposals you expect this whole lovey-dovey, but with Chris and Des it started with Chris pouring his heart out. Then Des stops him before he gets down on one knee and his reaction was like "uh ok?" for a second even though he thought nothing of it but as a viewer, I just held my breath for a split second. Then Des's turn to talk. At first she explains that she sent Drew home and Chris was the only one to meet her family. But then she's very honest about her journey and where she was torn between him and Brooks. She was honest that she loved Brooks. She was honest of her feelings of feeling blindsided and realized that her love and what she needed was with Chris. She really was vulnerable. I think she HAD to tell him this before he was going to get down on one knee to propose because it would have never been right if she wasn't honest or vulnerable. The best part? Chris's devoted and unwavering feelings and unconditional love towards Des shines. They have a really sweet moment before he does actually get down on one knee.. and as a viewer by the end of this, like Ash mentioned "I need/want a Chris"

Thanks for letting me re-live the proposal! It was great.

ITA, the bolded moment made me fall in love with Chris even more just like it did with Des! And, he still has not disappoint, he remains one of the most humble and kindest bach of all time IMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 am

That proposal is just too sweet! Des really showed how genuine she is by amitting in the middle of a proposal that yes, she loved Brooks and was heartbroken when he left. She didn't try to rewrite history, she just said it like it is and Chris didn't even blink at it. Though I guess he already knew, since he was there to pick her up when she was down in the dumps. I may find Chris to be a bit of a dork, but that's love right there! And he's Des's dork. I'm so proud of her for realising that in time. Happy for them! awwww
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:15 pm

Oh Gosh, its been ages since i was here...what ive been missing??...

- Bleu as our mod, awesome!...congrats you famous girl, you... giggling bestbud!

- are we there yet?..any words flying on my Des's Prince's milkshake booth?..and Chres's silly-awesome dance party?. :dancing peg:

- any possible video access to their real-time wedding vow? reception? :cheerpom:

bottom line is..i need someone to sum up the updates for me..Smiley  Praying ..... Million thanks in advance!... bestbud!

im so happy that i literally need to do this ! laughlaughlaugh danceround giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:24 pm

just tried to catching up..so,,,its fixed on 17th, huh?..CMIIW..but 7 is Chris's lucky number, isnt it?...but...no offical announcement, yet? ....seriously, so many questions wandering around this old devoted fans's brain..Embarressed! DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 16 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:28 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just tried to catching up..so,,,its fixed on 17th, huh?..CMIIW..but 7 is Chris's lucky number, isnt it?...but...no offical announcement, yet? ....seriously, so many questions wandering around this old devoted fans's brain..Embarressed!  DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 16 2498057887

Welcome back Mura! Missed you!

It's definitely next weekend (99% sure), and Us Weekly is going to cover the wedding. They said mid January, and her wedding planner happens to be going go LA for a wedding next week. Other than that the details have been a little hush hush. Chris will be wearing a dark grey/charcoal coloured suit. Bridesmaids in berry coloured dresses. Des will be wearing 2 of her dresses. Honeymoon in Hawaii I think.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 16 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just tried to catching up..so,,,its fixed on 17th, huh?..CMIIW..but 7 is Chris's lucky number, isnt it?...but...no offical announcement, yet? ....seriously, so many questions wandering around this old devoted fans's brain..Embarressed!  DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 16 2498057887

Welcome back Mura! Missed you!

It's definitely next weekend (99% sure), and Us Weekly is going to cover the wedding. They said mid January, and her wedding planner happens to be going go LA for a wedding next week. Other than that the details have been a little hush hush. Chris will be wearing a dark grey/charcoal coloured suit. Bridesmaids in berry coloured dresses. Des will be wearing 2 of her dresses. Honeymoon in Hawaii I think.

thanks girl!

awesome!..i love Bleu and Berries... :cutesmile!:

any updates on our possible access to the real-time report/video? Praying will Jodi be there? can she be our spy? DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 16 2498057887 Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:38 pm

No live video for sure, Us Weekly has exclusive rights so we won't get much until they're on stands. It does look like they've hired a wedding videographer so I'm sure in time we'll see some of it. They've said a few times that they'd figure out a way to share their day with the fans.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:42 pm

bleuberry wrote:No live video for sure, Us Weekly has exclusive rights so we won't get much until they're on stands. It does look like they've hired a wedding videographer so I'm sure in time we'll see some of it. They've said a few times that they'd figure out a way to share their day with the fans.

oh..gotcha. ..all we can do is waiting patiently, i guess....just hoping it wont be too long (tll they release it)!!.. Praying ... thanks bleu!..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17