SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Celebrating wedding week! :wedding  heartandarrow

Des & Chris - Engagement Photos

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Chris-Desiree-84-of-119-e1399336807464

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just tried to catching up..so,,,its fixed on 17th, huh?..CMIIW..but 7 is Chris's lucky number, isnt it?...but...no offical announcement, yet? ....seriously, so many questions wandering around this old devoted fans's brain..Embarressed!  DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 2498057887

Welcome back Mura! Missed you!

It's definitely next weekend (99% sure), and Us Weekly is going to cover the wedding. They said mid January, and her wedding planner happens to be going go LA for a wedding next week. Other than that the details have been a little hush hush. Chris will be wearing a dark grey/charcoal coloured suit. Bridesmaids in berry coloured dresses. Des will be wearing 2 of her dresses. Honeymoon in Hawaii I think.

thanks girl!

awesome!..i love Bleu and Berries... :cutesmile!:

any updates on our possible access to the real-time report/video? Praying will Jodi be there? can she be our spy? DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 2498057887 Praying  

If you're referring to me... no, sadly I won't be there, I'll have to wait for the pictures like everyone else.  I wish I could spill the beans on what I do know but I completely understand why they haven't told the world what, where, when, why and how come and I will respect that.  It will be a beautiful day for them, classy and their personalities will shine through every minute of it.  Just a little bit longer and we will all see the highlights of them becoming man and wife. :married

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:25 pm

Thank you for respecting that jodi, we totally understand.

Thanks GA for bumping their engagement photos, it's the never ending avatar switcheroo game when I check them laugh out loud. Great photos!

They will be at the Bachelor viewing in Seattle tomorrow, but I'm curious to see when they leave for LA.

Happy Wedding Week! :married

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Thanks jodi, we appreciate your tidbit of info! Smiley

It occurred to me last night, that they have done everything in their power to keep things quite, which couldn't be easy and they did a great job. Within seconds CH spills by saying "a couple of weeks" Good for us, but still..

Oh well, we shall carry on celebrating! Nice to see others who haven't been to this thread for awhile. You can catch up by looking at their engagement pics or bridal shower pics. They are gorgeous, and I'm sure the wedding will be OTT beautiful! Can't wait to see mura's Prince! beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Bumping this up in case anyone wants to catch up or have another look  Hugesmile They've been great in sharing the big moments, we've been lucky! Their How He Asked submission is a good read, they take us back to that day in Antigua.

bleuberry wrote:Wedding related events:

Desiree & Chris - The Proposal

Desiree & Chris - How He Asked

Desiree & Chris - The Engagement Party

Desiree & Chris - The Engagement Photos

Desiree's Bridal Shower

Desiree's Vegas Bachelorette Bash

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:15 pm

Is he messing with us??? Love this guy!

chris siegfried‏@ChrisRSiegfried·Jan 8
Only a few weeks away and I'm getting prepped for the big day! Check out my Corner today in… http://instagram.com/p/xmgeq3gAUs/  

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·1 hr1 hour ago
@ChrisRSiegfried Your fans have started celebrating! https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2646p168-des-and-chris-fan-forum-wedding-thread-2-fan-forum-discussion#DesChrisWedding

chris siegfried‏@ChrisRSiegfried·13 mins13 minutes ago
@BachSpoilersFan you're a few weeks early but thank you!

ETA:

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·now
@ChrisRSiegfried esss okay. We are reminiscing, posting the proposal and other pics leading up to the magical day! TY for reply!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Hmmm. Mid January (his words) is mid January so it can't be a few weeks away. Not sure what he means though laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:Hmmm. Mid January (his words) is mid January so it can't be a few weeks away. Not sure what he means though laugh out loud

He knows we caught CH saying "in a couple of weeks" on Monday night. A couple of weeks is the 17th. Chris is so sweet, he can't even fib properly, he said in his first tweet few weeks away on Jan 8th. He's trying to lead us to the following week. He's doing a good job of making me wonder. #FewWeeksAway = Standard line! :Nod:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:24 pm

jodirasar wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

It's definitely next weekend (99% sure), and Us Weekly is going to cover the wedding. They said mid January, and her wedding planner happens to be going go LA for a wedding next week. Other than that the details have been a little hush hush. Chris will be wearing a dark grey/charcoal coloured suit. Bridesmaids in berry coloured dresses. Des will be wearing 2 of her dresses. Honeymoon in Hawaii I think.

thanks girl!

awesome!..i love Bleu and Berries... :cutesmile!:

any updates on our possible access to the real-time report/video? Praying will Jodi be there? can she be our spy? DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 2498057887 Praying  

If you're referring to me... no, sadly I won't be there, I'll have to wait for the pictures like everyone else.  I wish I could spill the beans on what I do know but I completely understand why they haven't told the world what, where, when, why and how come and I will respect that.  It will be a beautiful day for them, classy and their personalities will shine through every minute of it.  Just a little bit longer and we will all see the highlights of them becoming man and wife. :married

hi Jodi hi ..thanks for your reply...unfortunately you wont be there...but i too do understand that we just need to wait a little longer... :Nod: bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Hmmm. Mid January (his words) is mid January so it can't be a few weeks away. Not sure what he means though laugh out loud

He knows we caught CH saying "in a couple of weeks" on Monday night. A couple of weeks is the 17th. Chris is so sweet, he can't even fib properly, he said in his first tweet few weeks away on Jan 8th. He's trying to lead us to the following week. He's doing a good job of making me wonder. #FewWeeksAway = Standard line!  :Nod:

He is such a teaser! And, he is the only one who has being responding about the wedding, Des has being very quite about the detail.

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Celebrating wedding week! :wedding  heartandarrow

Des & Chris - Engagement Photos

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 Chris-Desiree-84-of-119-e1399336807464

Thanks GA for the picture, but now I feel like I need to change my avator, again!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just tried to catching up..so,,,its fixed on 17th, huh?..CMIIW..but 7 is Chris's lucky number, isnt it?...but...no offical announcement, yet? ....seriously, so many questions wandering around this old devoted fans's brain..Embarressed!  DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 17 2498057887

welcomeback !! Hey Mura, welcome back, we missed you!
In addition, Brooks, Zak, and Michael are invited to the wedding, and Molly Mesnick is going to be a bridesmaid, just in case you missed that. Who is ready to party? party time
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17