SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:56 am

Litta123 wrote:^^OT Did you know Tim and Jenna got engaged just before Christmas? My guess is that they'll marry this year.

Anyway, I'm happy to celebrate Chris and Des's wedding with you guys. Looking forward to their pics.

OT
really?.i didnt know it...awesome news!...Tim and Jenna was the sole reason why i bother to watch Ready for Love giggling . So excited for them and you too, Litta!.. bestbud!

Yeppie..looking forward to all the wedding festives.... cheerleader ..Im sure im gonna chat will you later on MAFS First Year thread as well! awwww . (I got to give you credit on successfully dragging me to watch the show giggling , Damie is one of my fav couple now..they are goofdorable! giggling-if you know what i mean.... :cutesmile!: )

Back to top Go down

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:15 am

Tim Jenna Link

Happy Wedding Week!  Jumping hearts

Des Blog

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Chris-Desiree-43-of-119

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:27 am

Happy Wedding Week! I love that photo GA, Des's smile... she just oozes happiness.  :yes:

5 more days!  celebrate

Hope their moves are polished off.  Hugesmile

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 19 DESIREE_HARTSOCK_BACHELORETTE_CARLA_TEN_EYCK_ENGAGEMENT_PARTY_-69

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:30 pm

They have probably been practising dancing considering he's involved in the charity dance off!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:42 am

4 more days! :cheeseyy

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 19 I-fMn8HDH-L

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:14 am

When I click on this thread, I get going to the chapel and were gonna get married in my head.

So happy for them and really happy to have come around to their love to get to share this joy.

They truly have set a great example of how to love, how to forgive and how to stay positive no matter what. Love them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:54 am

bleuberry wrote:4 more days! :cheeseyy

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 19 I-fMn8HDH-L

What a beauteeeful photo! I remember not being too impressed with Des's FRC dress but it looks stunning from behind here.

stuckinsc - ITA with you about the poetry, just can't do it, but I still love these two and can't wait to see their wedding pics!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Can't wait to see this shot in her wedding gown! :sprinklehearts :sweetheart:

www.examiner.com-

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 19 Fe7d02d2a1eb0100ed717ebb61217705

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:50 pm

I admit to being one who thought Des settled after the Brooks debacle and felt bad for Chris. They sure have proved me wrong! They are a great example of a couple starting with what they had at the finale, and growing that relationship in real life. And totally letting go of any anger\bad feelings from the show and just living a real life. Very classy!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:46 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I admit to being one who thought Des settled after the Brooks debacle and felt bad for Chris.  They sure have proved me wrong! They are a great example of a couple starting with what they had at the finale, and growing that relationship in real life.  And totally letting go of any anger\bad feelings from the show and just living a real life. Very classy!

KB, I think you might be my secret twin sister. I really grew to love these two as well and it is making me try to give others more of a chance, since I was so wrong about Des.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I admit to being one who thought Des settled after the Brooks debacle and felt bad for Chris.  They sure have proved me wrong! They are a great example of a couple starting with what they had at the finale, and growing that relationship in real life.  And totally letting go of any anger\bad feelings from the show and just living a real life. Very classy!

KB, I think you might be my secret twin sister.  I really grew to love these two as well and it is making me try to give others more of a chance, since I was so wrong about Des.

I have to admit to being sceptical as well, however, I always liked Des and Chris...a little boring, but both nice, genuine people. Never saw Brooks return her feelings so knew that wasn't going to work. Thought she and Chris were a good match, but wasn't sure if she was just saving face. Clearly...she wasn't. They are both just so nice and I enjoy seeing them so happy. After some of the disasters I have watched after their season, they look better and better every day. The best and most genuine FRC of the lot! I wish them many happy years together!!! :married

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

KB, I think you might be my secret twin sister.  I really grew to love these two as well and it is making me try to give others more of a chance, since I was so wrong about Des.

I also think we are secret twins. Great minds think alike!

I don't always comment on it but there are some chilling similarities between us from what you've posted about painful life experiences and using the pain as a learning experience. bestbud!

Only difference: science baffles me.

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17