SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:09 pm

I'm loving all those who were sceptical coming out and supporting them now!
From what we've seen and all the pics bleu and everyone else have posted over the last 1 1/2 yrs, Des is a very talented classy designer. It's going to be Bee-U-TIFUL!!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:26 pm

I was a skeptical one also. It's not that I didn't like Chris, I just saw it with Brooks. Now, I see what a complete mistake that would have been. Chris and Des seem perfect for each other. I love that they moved on quietly with their lives away from the spotlight and seem to be just normal everyday people. I think their proposal was the best in this entire series. I love that Des was honest about her feelings, and that Chris was able to accept and deal with it maturely. Also, that they are both on good terms with Brooks in the end. I would have really loved to see their wedding on TV, but I'm sure we'll get to see some highlights of their big day. I wish them all the best in their married life.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:37 pm

Thanks Mustang for joining the party! cheerstoyou

The best part of the proposal IMO was her stopping him from proposing so she could explain the Brooks part. She needed to get that out before they could move on and he was so understanding.

Honesty and Trust right from the beginning! :sweetheart:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Mustang for joining the party! cheerstoyou

The best part of the proposal IMO was her stopping him from proposing so she could explain the Brooks part. She needed to get that out before they could move on and he was so understanding.

Honesty and Trust right from the beginning! :sweetheart:

My favorite part was when she said she was blind...and she couldn't see that the one thing she needed was in front of her the whole time... (insert break-down sobbing emoticon here)

Only one bachelorette has ever made me tear, and that was Des during her LCD evening PI when she talked about not knowing what it felt like to be really loved and once Brooks was out of the picture, she could clearly see what she'd found in Chris. What an overwhelming feeling. Sigh.

One of my favorite stories to come out of this show!! I wish I had been team Chris from day 1 sad
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:07 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I admit to being one who thought Des settled after the Brooks debacle and felt bad for Chris.  They sure have proved me wrong! They are a great example of a couple starting with what they had at the finale, and growing that relationship in real life.  And totally letting go of any anger\bad feelings from the show and just living a real life. Very classy!

It was rough for Chris, but I thought he showed incredible strength of character during that time. He has such a quiet confidence about him. All the way through filming, he kept saying he knew she was the one and he was sure he could make her happy. He didn't let any of the noise get in their way. Turns out he did know! Des has really blossomed into such a strong, confident woman and I can't help but think that Chris's unconditional love and support helped that along. I think it was just like she said, she had never felt loved in return and didn't know how that felt. In the past, love was the challenge and pain she felt with Brooks. I believe she did take a leap of faith by getting engaged, but whatever sadness and pain that was leftover from Brooks, seemed completely gone in that photo from a day or 2 after the proposal. I'll go dig up that pic for my avi in honor of their wedding this week. I noticed Chris in his shirtless pics pre-season and he turned out to be one of my favorite contestants ever. He's such a good guy and will be a great husband and father. And the sleuthing was like no other. "RS is wrong"~ Nate Hartsock. laugh out loud I never last long following the fan threads, but I look at the pics now and then and I am genuinely so happy for both of them.  Bleu.. thanks for keeping us updated. Also, if anyone missed this, it was my favorite interview of them shortly after the finale. Very relaxed, mentions their plans for the wedding and lots of close-ups on Chris's pretty eyes!
http://www.komonews.com/news/entertainment/Bachelorette-Desiree-Chris-Seattle-220538641.html?tab=video&c=y

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 pm

Man his eyes are so gorgeous, it was nice watching that interview back! What a great season and story they have. I love that pic grace! And BachfanNY that's my favourite moment too. beatingheart It was also the first time I got teary eyed watching this crazy show!

I've had so much fun bringing over what they share with us and this has been a nice little escape for me, so thanks for reading along and supporting them too! :yes:

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:35 am

3 more days!  firework

Let's have a closer look at the ring Neil Lane says is in his top two favourite rings he's ever given to the show (the one Ed gave Jillian is the other one). Looking forward to seeing which of his wedding bands they've chosen.  :yes:

When Neil Lane arrived in Antigua, he was toting six diamond rings for Desiree Hartsock’s final two suitors to peruse, including one option that highlighted — appropriately! — rose gold.

And as Lane hoped, Chris Siegfried immediately zeroed in on the unusual handcrafted ring. “Chris and I spent a long time talking and he was drawn to the symbolism of the platinum and rose gold bands entwined,” he says. “The ring entwines the bands into one, just as Des and Chris are two people wrapped into one couple and forever entwined. It’s beautiful.”

Indeed, the sparkler is over 3.5 carats, with more than 200 small diamonds adorning a cushion-cut center stone. “I knew Des wanted a vintage style, but also something romantic, feminine and sophisticated. Diamonds ring the platinum and rose gold, which is wonderfully romantic and give it Old World charm,” the jeweler says. “The ring has a softness to it and a halo of diamonds on top, so it’s always sparkling.”

Siegfried, says Lane, seems as certain about Hartsock as he was about the ring. “There was no doubt or uncertainty about Chris. He was very in love and confident he was the one. Des was the girl of his dreams and he was super–excited. The guy was ready!”

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 20 1375755803_chris-desiree-hartsock-proposal-zoom

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Bachelorette-engagement-ring-w724

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Desiree-hartsock-ring-inline

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 20 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:00 am

That is one of my favs, too. I am partial to rose gold and a more vintage look, so it does both for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:47 pm

I completely agree, it is lovely and a true symbol of these beautiful people who have come together as one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:51 pm

Happy 3 days (I hope) before the wedding!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20790655,00.html

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 20 Desiree-hartsock-300

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:18 pm

What I find so thoroughly delightful about these two is that they have kept true to themselves and while attached to the franchise for life, they were seemingly choosy about what they wanted to participate in or not. This is obviously just my opinion, but I admit that I find it a refreshing change. No two will handle the same situation exactly identically, but Chris & Des remind me of Derek Jeter, who never seems to misstep. Very classy.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:39 am

Totally agree ^ I'm just glad it isn't all in my (very biased) head and others see it the same way hehe Hugesmile

2 more days... hopefully! :sprinklehearts

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 20 DESIREE_HARTSOCK_BACHELORETTE_CARLA_TEN_EYCK_-17

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17