SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:34 am

Happy two more days till wedding bells!! (We hope) heartglasses :married

Digital Spy

"First beach day together! #love," Hartsock captioned her picture

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Bachelorette-chris-siegfried-desiree-hartsock-des-1

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:41 pm

Lover.ly

Desiree Hartsock retweeted
Maggie Sottero @maggiesottero · Jan 13
Find out how you can steal The Bachelorette's #wedding day style today on @loverly: http://disq.us/8lq6oz

Desiree Hartsock (of "The Bachelorette" fame) is set to tie the knot before the end of this month, and based on how amazingly gorgeous her bridal shower was, we can't wait to see what steal-worthy details she includes in her big day. We also can't wait to see the TWO dresses she's planning to wear. Rumor has it that the bride-to-be will wear an ethereal gown for the ceremony and then will slip into a vintage number for her cocktail reception. The best part? Right after Desiree says "I do" to her beau Chris Siegfried, two more gowns inpsired by her big day dresses will be added to her already stunning collection in collaboration with designer Maggie Sottero.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:19 pm

#countdown. #9days

Per Chris. :bigsmile:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:31 pm

Chris siegfried@ChrisRSiegfried  · 27 mins27 minutes ago

So excited for the big day! @DesHartsock and I can't wait to share with everyone! #countdown #9days #hopingforsun

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·3m3 minutes ago
@ChrisRSiegfried @DesHartsock Yay! We finally have a date. We've been celebrating all week ha! #9 more days of pre wedding celebrations!

He was sweet enough to give us a better clue and I didn't believe him! laugh out loud

chris siegfried‏@ChrisRSiegfried·Jan 8
Only a few weeks away and I'm getting prepped for the big day! Check out my Corner today in… http://instagram.com/p/xmgeq3gAUs/  

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·Jan 11
@ChrisRSiegfried Your fans have started celebrating! https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2646p168-des-and-chris-fan-forum-wedding-thread-2-fan-forum-discussion#DesChrisWedding

chris siegfried‏@ChrisRSiegfried·Jan 11
@BachSpoilersFan you're a few weeks early but thank you!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:32 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:If we have a wedding pool, I want 1/24. I still think that the 12th man jersey has some type of meaning and since the wedding likely isn't on the 12th I think it is 2 times 12 or the 24th.  Can't wait to see wedding video. Hope they have a great day!
I win the pool!

chris siegfried‏

@ChrisRSiegfried

So excited for the big day! @DesHartsock and I can't wait to share with everyone! #countdown #9days #hopingforsun

Last edited by mtnlvr55 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:34 pm

clapping! clapping! clapping! yay mtnlvr!!!! Wish I had a prize to give you!

This will have to do. for you

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:clapping! clapping! clapping! yay mtnlvr!!!! Wish I had a prize to give you!

This will have to do. for you
I'll take it!! :wedding

Can't wait to see his pictures!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Wait... do we believe him. I'm majorly skeptical... laugh out loud laugh out loud

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:05 pm

MtnLvr55, throwing you a MEandI teeshirt as your booby prize! :cutiepie Let us know if it survives 3 washes please!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:06 pm

Hmm as in it's next week and everyone is expecting next week, taking the heat off of this weekend, because we guessed the 17th? but if the planner left already and the jewellry people left? It can't be, she has a trunk show?? So the show is before the wedding, the week of the wedding if we are to believe it's the 24? IDK it can't be the 24th??

I can't think anymore. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:10 pm

If it's the 24th, Des has a work event only 5 days later. And it makes no sense, he will have wasted 2 weeks of vacation time by then! Not to mention her planner told an LA florist on IG that he'd be seeing her next week (this was last week), and Des getting bikini ready and Molly getting all of that work for a wedding in 10 days? Hmmm.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:14 pm

I think my tweets led him here, we guessed the 17th, he said thanks but we are early by a few weeks. That was on the 11th.

I forgot about the 3 week vacation in my post upthread, there's that too! Plus Molly getting beautified and Des the surgaring

I don't get pedicures 11 days before a function or if I'm going away. I get it done the day before.

Acck!! DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 21 2292733854

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17