SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:15 am

It will be this weekend. No one does prep like sugaring etc for the other ladies until a day or two ahead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:22 am

Kashathediva wrote:It will be this weekend. No one does prep like sugaring etc for the other ladies until a day or two ahead.

IA, it is this weekend!! smileyyay
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:50 am

IA, this weekend is it.

I also don't find them to be lying, but enjoying keeping the location and date to themselves.

Since TPTB isn't televising them, they can do what they want and when they want and if they don't want to tell everyone the date it is their prerogative.

I say good for them either way. 17th or 24th. It will be beautiful either way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:03 am

stuckinsc wrote:IA, this weekend is it.

I also don't find them to be lying, but enjoying keeping the location and date to themselves.  

Since TPTB isn't televising them, they can do what they want and when they want and if they don't want to tell everyone the date it is their prerogative.

I say good for them either way.  17th or 24th.  It will be beautiful either way.

:yes: I don't think the word "lie" is the right word in this case. He said in 9 days they will share their big day with everyone. But, what he didn't say was in 9 days we will be getting married. We simply assumed the wedding is in 9 days.
Sharing with everyone could mean anything, it could mean their Us Weekly magazine will publish their big day, so to me this means, in 9 days everyone will be able to see or share in their joy, we just don't know the how. JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:17 am

Oh, shoot! I did' win? That Chris is a bad boy. sneakyl
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:58 am

bleuberry wrote:RS also said in his column yesterday that the wedding is this weekend, prompting Wetpaint and others to repost it every 10 mins since laugh out loud

I agree with RS that the wedding is this Saturday. It makes perfect sense because Monday is a holiday, and the guests will be off work, so more time to party the weekend and get back home in time for work Tuesday.

I believe that Chris is intentionally trying to throw off everyone and that includes the paps and fans. I am not confused or concerned because as the night is young, something will be bound to get out. Watch and see!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:46 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Oh, shoot! I did' win? That Chris is a bad boy. sneakyl

Sorry mtl! giggling

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 am

Their wedding is next weekend. RS corrected himself in his live chat last night and said that he had made a mistake in his column on tuesday by saying it was this weekend.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:33 am

Hmm. I still think it's this weekend. I think RS just saw Chris's tweet about 9 more days and isn't going off of anything solid.

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:52 am

cantstopl cantstopl that RS. He reads this forum. Comes out and says what he finds here. Realizes he is wrong after he reads a correction here and then amends his statements.
Such a lot of work. 👅

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:57 am

Kashathediva wrote:cantstopl cantstopl that RS. He reads this forum. Comes out and says what he finds here. Realizes he is wrong after he reads a correction here and then amends his statements.
Such a lot of work. 👅

Seriously, I just can't see Des, Chris or their close circle making sure RS is informed. He is guessing just like us. Douchebag.

What would be hilarious is if they had a middle of the week wedding to throw everyone off and were already married. Somehow that would make me even happier, this couple has done it on their terms and while always being nice. I am glad they are getting to do this their way. Smiley
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:28 am

Maggenzm wrote:
:yes: I don't think the word "lie" is the right word in this case. He said in 9 days they will share their big day with everyone. But, what he didn't say was in 9 days we will be getting married. We simply assumed the wedding is in 9 days.
Sharing with everyone could mean anything, it could mean their Us Weekly magazine will publish their big day, so  to me this means, in 9 days everyone will be able to see or share in their joy, we just don't know the how. JMO

This is an excellent point! I like it.

I'm glad we have RS running in circles, funny,  just like he did for Des' FRC.   9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 24 2498057887  I don't really care what he has to say. There are users in this thread that having been sleuthing for 1 1/2 yrs for this day to come. I'll take all their hard work into consideration before I take his word.

Reminder, this is a Fan thread, and only positive information is to be posted!

Happy #9days or Happy #1day!

People

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 24 Desiree-hartsock-435

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17