SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:26 pm

So I just listened to RS and he addressed the wedding right off the bat. He said he can't believe he did this again and that there's just something about Des and Chris because he can never get anything major right about them laugh out loud.

He said he doesn't know why he was given information that it was the 17th. But it's actually the 24th. cantstopl rotfl rofl

I still don't agree but I find it funny.

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:So I just listened to RS and he addressed the wedding right off the bat. He said he can't believe he did this again and that there's just something about Des and Chris because he can never get anything major right about them laugh out loud.

He said he doesn't know why he was given information that it was the 17th. But it's actually the 24th. cantstopl rotfl rofl

laugh out loud Well re the bold,  I said that as well in my post up thread. The "just something" may be the couple themselves. laugh out loud

He doesn't know why he was given the wrong information? cantstopl Now that's really funny.

It's going to be great if it's this weekend, which I think it is considering all the info that has been gathered!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:30 pm

It's an exciting time for them whenever it is. Can't wait to see Des' dresses. She's going to be a beautiful bride.   :married

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:48 pm

Is it a long weekend due to MLK Jr day in the States?

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it a long weekend due to MLK Jr day in the States?

Yes, Monday the 19th is a Holiday for some companies. Schools/Gov jobs off.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Another great reason to have a wedding on the Saturday before MLK day!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Also someone asked Jason if they'd all be at the upcoming Monday viewing party in Kirkland and he said this viewing would be 'a very special' one. I suspected he and Molly would return from California and the 'special' aspect would be the fact that Des and Chris were married a day or two before.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So I just listened to RS and he addressed the wedding right off the bat. He said he can't believe he did this again and that there's just something about Des and Chris because he can never get anything major right about them laugh out loud.

laugh out loud Well re the bold,  I said that as well in my post up thread. The "just something" may be the couple themselves. laugh out loud

He doesn't know why he was given the wrong information? cantstopl Now that's really funny.

It's going to be great if it's this weekend, which I think it is considering all the info that has been gathered!

Really ? who gave him the wrong information? I wonder what other information he got wrong? We shall see!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
:yes: I don't think the word "lie" is the right word in this case. He said in 9 days they will share their big day with everyone. But, what he didn't say was in 9 days we will be getting married. We simply assumed the wedding is in 9 days.
Sharing with everyone could mean anything, it could mean their Us Weekly magazine will publish their big day, so  to me this means, in 9 days everyone will be able to see or share in their joy, we just don't know the how. JMO

This is an excellent point! I like it.

I'm glad we have RS running in circles, funny,  just like he did for Des' FRC.   9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 25 2498057887  I don't really care what he has to say. There are users in this thread that having been sleuthing for 1 1/2 yrs for this day to come. I'll take all their hard work into consideration before I take his word.

Reminder, this is a Fan thread, and only positive information is to be posted!

Happy #9days or Happy #1day!

People

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 25 Desiree-hartsock-435

Thanks GA for the reminder! We are celebrating and don't need any one to rain on our parade... party time
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:46 pm

This article is almost a year ago Feb 2014 and she states then she wanted two wedding gowns, which is exactly what she has!

Cheers! wine

Entertainment Wise

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 25 2_16_14_DesireeAM585

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:54 pm

I cannot wait to see pictures!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:29 am

Me too.

So Happy for Chris and Des.
She will be a beautiful bride and he a handsome groom.

Oh and thanks to all the Chres fans for all the fact finding that has been going on here. You guys are the best.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17