SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Oh my gosh! She's got a big mouth! Lucky for us!

Kasha that is so gorgeous. I love that Library.

I found this, Terranea Resort which is also right on the water. In one of Chris's tweet, #9days he hoped for sun, so it's probably a late afternoon wedding?

theknot

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Westie Mom Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Redondo Beach Historic Library does weddings.
link
It's right on the beach and very quaint.

Guess you and I hit Google at about the same time there, Kasha handwave

I was also looking at the GORGEOUS Wayfarers Chapel...Lloyd Wright designed glass Chapel with breathingtaking ocean views. I have a vague recollection of a discussion some time back that Des may envision a "church" ceremony and this certainly fits that bill along with her love of Pacific views...someone please help my failing brain cells on that one. Anyway, here's a link to the Chapel if I've done this right...

http://www.wayfarerschapel.org/

Of course, there are also the assorted hotels and country clubs in the area, but those just don't seem "Des and Chris" to me, FWIW.

Sleuth on,

Westie Mom

Westie Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Westie Mom wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Redondo Beach Historic Library does weddings.
link
It's right on the beach and very quaint.

Guess you and I hit Google at about the same time there, Kasha handwave

I was also looking at the GORGEOUS Wayfarers Chapel...Lloyd Wright designed glass Chapel with breathingtaking ocean views. I have a vague recollection of a discussion some time back that Des may envision a "church" ceremony and this certainly fits that bill along with her love of Pacific views...someone please help my failing brain cells on that one. Anyway, here's a link to the Chapel if I've done this right...

http://www.wayfarerschapel.org/

Of course, there are also the assorted hotels and country clubs in the area, but those just don't seem "Des and Chris" to me, FWIW.

Sleuth on,

Westie Mom

Awww that is lovely. You're right, it's the perfect combination of Church and breath taking ocean views. We're glad you joined in Westie Mom!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:52 pm

Ok, here is my crazy theory, I might be wrong, but it 's OK.

I think Des has managed to get her wedding paid for by TP as well as getting the private wedding they both wanted.

Chris and Des are getting married this weekend for sure. Many have wondered why the secrecy?
Here is my take. I think, after hearing RS comment about no TV wedding, boring couple, bla, bla, bla, TP decided to stick it to him one more time by giving him false information(see his tweet about being given wrong information again.

OK, the wedding will be filmed by ABC this weekend, but Des and Chris decided what they wanted and not wanted, (Chris has said Des is a strong business women who goes after what she wants).

Now, on Monday, ABC will start to promote when it will be shared to all, (hence Jason comment about Monday being a special bachelar view party).

And, January 24th, the filmed wedding will be shared with everyone on TV, referring to Chris tweet {9more days until we can share with everyone).

So, when people ask Chris why he said no TV wedding, his response could be, it wasn't a TV wedding, it was filmed.

I realized this is far fetched, so if nothing happened by January 24th, I will dismiss my idea. but, this is very possible bcs of all the secrecy.JMO

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:53 pm

Now for someone to be a wedding crasher! :lookout

This is exactly why they kept things quiet--to keep nuts like us out!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:53 pm

I definitely think there will be some outdoor component as Chris and Des love the outdoors. I vote for outdoor wedding and inside reception.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:54 pm

I am so excited. It is so fun catching up on my favorite couple, and I am really looking forward to all the pictures!!!!

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:55 pm

I like your take Magg!

For me, it's splendid that RS was "given the wrong information" this is like round 2 of Des and Chris and also a reminder, sleuthers never give up regardless of what he or other spoilers claim. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I definitely think there will be some outdoor component as Chris and Des love the outdoors.  I vote for outdoor wedding and inside reception.  

I think Outdoors wedding and inside reception is more likely, they both love the ocean, so I can see them having it near the ocean.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Magg -
I think you might be partly right but don't think ABC would miss a PR opportunity to promote the heck out of Des/Chris wedding. I think we'll get a glimpse of what went down on Monday night but no TV wedding. We'll have to get US Mag for the photos. When is my next hair appt????

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:44 pm

Holy moly Wayfarers chapel is perfect!

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 29 07-wayfarers-chapel-wedding-rancho-palos-verdes

And re: ABC I don't think they have any hand in their beautiful day and I quite like it!

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 29 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:Holy moly Wayfarers chapel is perfect!

9days - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 29 07-wayfarers-chapel-wedding-rancho-palos-verdes

Woahhh that is gorgeous!! It looks like the chapel that was used in an episode or two of 90210 a few years back when Naomi was a wedding planner

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17