SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:31 pm

I bet they will tweet or something with a photo--Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Chris Siegfried.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:34 pm

I think CH will announce it tomorrow during show JMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:Well guys there's virtually nothing at all on social media about their wedding. Guests are quiet, vendors are quiet, not one word laugh out loud. Kudos to them. We may have to wait for Us Weekly. I'm assuming they will be the first to announce that they were married later today?

There's probably a big box at the door with all the cell phones. laugh out loud

Let update. The very first clue many many months ago, that the wedding may be in January was a gift registry that had the event date as Jan 2014 but when it was noticed, the date had gone by, it was after Jan 2014, is that correct?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:45 pm

The ladies who run this account are friends of Des's. They cover her work and she has often covered theirs on her site.

Loverly™ ‏@loverly
A little birdie told us it was @DesHartsock's #wedding day! Wishing her and Chris all the best. #congrats #wedding #love #marriage

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:The ladies who run this account are friends of Des's. They cover her work and she has often covered theirs on her site.

Loverly™️ ‏@loverly
A little birdie told us it was @DesHartsock's #wedding day! Wishing her and Chris all the best. #congrats #wedding #love #marriage

Awesome!!! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:10 pm

And just for our Seattle couple--Seahawks came back from behind with 1:30 left in game to win--even got the 3 point conversion!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:The ladies who run this account are friends of Des's. They cover her work and she has often covered theirs on her site.

Loverly™ ‏@loverly

Hmmm, the plot thickens . . . .  

Kellee Khalil
@kellee
Founder of @Loverly, @HuffingtonPost Contributor, @Refinery29 30 under 30,

Kellee Khalil @kellee  
 ·  6h 6 hours ago  
Wow, I forget how beautiful LA is in the winter. Pretty game changing.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:12 pm

Great game! Our groom is going to be very happy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:16 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

Loverly™️ ‏@loverly

Hmmm, the plot thickens . . . .  

Kellee Khalil
@kellee
Founder of @Loverly, @HuffingtonPost Contributor, @Refinery29 30 under 30,

Kellee Khalil @kellee  
 ·  6h 6 hours ago  
Wow, I forget how beautiful LA is in the winter. Pretty game changing.

Yup! Kelle and her sister (she runs weddingpr) threw Des the bridal shower and also helped her with the wedding. :yes:

congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Jinx! Game is tied. Oh the drama! congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 36 2292733854

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:18 pm

Darn! It's my fault. I shouldn't have said it yet. I know better than that. congrats - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 36 2292733854

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 pm

If they are having the wedding this afternoon, the guys are huddled around a TV, Ipad, or phone watching this game: it is very exciting!
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17