SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:59 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Amber is following the wrong fan/sleuthing site!

I think Chris was including the honeymoon days in that tweet!  giggling

I don't think so! This is what he said, and I think the key here is on Share with everyone in #9days=Jan24th, whatever that means, we will find out on Jan 24th.

chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried · Jan 15
So excited for the big day! @DesHartsock and I can't wait to share with everyone! #countdown #9days #hopingforsun
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:03 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Amber is following the wrong fan/sleuthing site!

I think Chris was including the honeymoon days in that tweet!  giggling

I don't think so! This is what he said, and I think the key here is on Share with everyone in #9days=Jan24th, whatever that means, we will find out on Jan 24th.

chris siegfried @ChrisRSiegfried  ·  Jan 15
So excited for the big day! @DesHartsock and I can't wait to share with everyone! #countdown #9days #hopingforsun

It still doesn't make sense, knowing US weekly is coming out on Wednesday the 21st which someone here, sorry I forget who, had already figured out.

He was playing with RS and anyone else that was on to this weekend IMO! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe it was Chris' tweet that "tipped" off RS?? laugh out loud What day did RS change his date? I wonder if it coincides with Chris tweet.

This has been such fun! I love this way more than knowing the details!

I did listen to the video blog and he said he had the date wrong in a very off handed manner- very rushed and very matter of fact. Then blabbered on for ten minutes about the delivery of the wedding gift he sent them. I don't think he mentioned "sources." Just my read of how he said it, but it seemed like "info" he got like 10 minutes before the video started. So he probably did read Chris' tweet to mean next weekend. It was Thursday 1\15 that RS said wedding was next weekend.

What a sleuther cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:09 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe it was Chris' tweet that "tipped" off RS?? laugh out loud What day did RS change his date? I wonder if it coincides with Chris tweet.

I did listen to the video blog and he said he had the date wrong in a very off  handed manner- very rushed and very matter of fact.  Then blabbered on for ten minutes about the delivery of the wedding gift he sent them. I don't think he mentioned "sources." Just my read of how he said it, but it seemed like "info" he got like 10 minutes before the video started. So he probably did read Chris' tweet to mean next weekend. It was Thursday 1\15 that RS said wedding was next weekend.

I believe his exact words were: for some reason I was given information that it's the 17th, but it turns out it's actually the 24th. laugh out loud

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:09 pm

haha! yes it was the same day as Chris's tweet! omg this is so funny!

I love that Chris and Des have been planning since they got engaged (her words) and have kept it quiet all this time just the way they wanted it. They managed to keep RS out of it as well, just like the FRC!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:13 pm

bleuberry wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:

I did listen to the video blog and he said he had the date wrong in a very off  handed manner- very rushed and very matter of fact.  Then blabbered on for ten minutes about the delivery of the wedding gift he sent them. I don't think he mentioned "sources." Just my read of how he said it, but it seemed like "info" he got like 10 minutes before the video started. So he probably did read Chris' tweet to mean next weekend. It was Thursday 1\15 that RS said wedding was next weekend.

I believe his exact words were: for some reason I was given information that it's the 17th, but it turns out it's actually the 24th. laugh out loud

He's just a blithering ejit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:14 pm

This is so funny! RS should know by now how good they are at foiling!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:15 pm

Someone said he said in his video chat or whatever it is that he does, he sent the wedding gift, and I said it was going to arrive late. cantstopl

Chris the gentleman that he is, thanked him and would let him know when it arrives. They'll be on their honeymoon by that time. Hugesmile

I'm looking forward to hearing from D/C and all the little games they played to keep things quiet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:18 pm

^His wedding gift arrived already. It won't be late.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 42 87b72b10 DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 42 86669110 DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 42 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm going to pretend it's late.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:30 pm

From e's description, i can't wait to see the gown!

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:31 pm

:uptonogood :lookout

BachSpoilersFan‏@BachSpoilersFan·Jan 11
@ChrisRSiegfried Your fans have started celebrating! https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2646p168-des-and-chris-fan-forum-wedding-thread-2-fan-forum-discussion#DesChrisWedding

chris siegfried‏@ChrisRSiegfried·Jan 11
@BachSpoilersFan you're a few weeks early but thank you!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17