SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:02 am

Grace, one of the bridesmaids looks like his sister Ahna but it's hard to tell because she's looking away. I'm not sure about Nate, but I'm guessing he and his wife were there. I will try and fill in any details from the article after I hunt down a copy, hopefully on Friday.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:04 am

Thought this was sweet, Zak W addressed the wedding before his Bachelor recap.

Before we talk about anything this week, let’s talk about love…real, ridiculously inspiring love. A love born from a unique alchemy of hope, timing and TV production. This past weekend, Chris and Desiree were married on the cliffs of the Pacific. In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams, their vows danced through the air like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured.

In the company of family and close friends, in a secret, ninja”ess” ceremony full of anticipation and unbridled joy, Chris and Desiree revealed before our eyes, this time in a very private way, the mastery of two people truly compatible, truly committed, truly capable of love. Let us all raise a glass…to Chris and Desiree.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:08 am

How sweet. beatingheart

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:09 am

Holy cow, that is beautifully written!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:10 am

bleuberry wrote:Thought this was sweet, Zak W addressed the wedding before his Bachelor recap.

Before we talk about anything this week, let’s talk about love…real, ridiculously inspiring love. A love born from a unique alchemy of hope, timing and TV production. This past weekend, Chris and Desiree were married on the cliffs of the Pacific.  In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams, their vows danced through the air like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured.

In the company of family and close friends, in a secret, ninja”ess” ceremony full of anticipation and unbridled joy, Chris and Desiree revealed before our eyes, this time in a very private way, the mastery of two people truly compatible, truly committed, truly capable of love. Let us all raise a glass…to Chris and Desiree.

Amen, three cheers to Chris and Des, and Zack. Well said, and so sweet!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:38 am

Let's raise a glass to Zak for writing that! So beautifully said. He must have been inspired by the love he feels for his fiancee!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:00 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Des IMO isn't a dramatic OTT show off type of person. I personally think her designs suited her personality perfectly. Soft elegant and graceful.

They look great on the cover! Thanks bleu.

I know she designed a few dresses that I wasn't in love with, but its very clear she has a certain style. I think her dress suits her though!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by harts5 Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:13 am

plz post more pics from the mag duh :gotcha:

harts5

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:17 am

harts5 wrote:plz post more pics from the mag duh :gotcha:

The photographers have said they will share asap but I assume they're still editing them, hopefully soon! We aren't allowed to scan the magazine but I'm bringing over what others share on Twitter and IG. I don't think anyone here has a copy yet anyway.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:35 am

Wow, Des looked so beautiful. Chris looks so happy. This couple is amazing. Patiently waiting for more pictures. :married
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:55 am

Congratulations to Des and Chris! Des looked beautiful in her wedding dress. I can't wait for more pictures. High clap
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by ivemaria31 Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:40 am

Post somepic pls i cant get usweekly sincee im from asia. To all diehard chris and des gfans

ivemaria31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17