SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by nutty1 Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:18 pm

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Rstwee10

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:22 pm

OH? Does that mean they didn't receive it yet?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
luvstx wrote:I'm enjoying reading all about their wedding as I think they are a lovely couple.  We visited friends in redondo beach last month and they took us to see the wayfarers chapel and we had lunch at Teranea so it's fun to hear the bachelor connections there.

Can someone tell me the connection between Ali and Des?  Just wondered why she was there

I think they became friends when her season was airing and they hung out a lot before Des moved to Seattle. Ali was at the bridal shower too and missed the bachelorette party due to something for her job. She was also very vocally Team Chris all season long.

may i add, her blog was the only one sticking for Chris as the F1, against all the spoilers during that season giggling (and no, i dont think Des filled her in  Smiley )

ITA, she said she hanged out with Des, and "you can tell she is in love".
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH? Does that mean they didn't receive it yet?
I think Chris means he is waiting for responses to his question.

I listened to RS video chat and he said the gift was delivered and signed for.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:34 pm

Sounds like maybe they were gone and haven't gotten it yet? Maybe the condo office signed for it.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Thanks jen!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 61 Rstwee10

too funny!...kudos to Chris's jab at him! Hugesmile yes

Just love RS's 3 biggest WRONG regarding Chres :

- The final couple of Des's season - should i explain ? giggling

- Chres's Status : "they would be over in 3 months " (or something along the lines). Meh!  no

- The Wedding Date :P

good to know that he actually doesnt have a reliable crystal ball :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:54 pm

bleuberry wrote:Sounds like maybe they were gone and haven't gotten it yet? Maybe the condo office signed for it.

Blue, I love your Avi, where can I get one?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:55 pm

From the DailyMail, bringing over any new details.

Desiree Hartsock found her dream man on TV's The Bachelorette, so it was only fitting that their wedding should follow that path.The 28-year-old Colorado native married Chris Siegfried last weekend in oceanside Rancho Palo Palos, California at the glass-walled Wayfarers Chapel in front of 130 guests.

The bride and her 29-year-old groom wrote their own vows and neither knew what the other would say, keeping it a surprise until the altar. Desiree included a few baseball-inspired words in hers, telling Us Weekly: 'I said, "Life is sure to pitch us some curveballs, maybe eve some knuckleballs, but together I know we'll make it through and run the bases hand in hand."'

As for Chris, he repeated the phrase he'd composed after the proposal in Antigua. 'I'd put down what I was thinking at the time, so I pieced that together,' the Diamonds And Hearts author told Us Weekly. Even though Desiree saw samples of the text, she still got emotional at the ceremony. 'You know me - I'm Sensitive Sally. Chris just blows me away,' she gushed to the magazine.

Desiree's eight bridesmaids wore Donna Morgan dresses in 'berry bouquet,' with each boasting a slightly different style. The attendants, who included blonde Bachelor alum Daniella McBride, carried pink and creamy floral bouquets brimming accented with greenery to reflect the bride's palely blooming bouquet.

'It wasn't weird having Brooks there. He and Chris are best friends,' Desiree told Us Weekly.

After the ceremony, the wedding party continued at the Redondo Beach Historic Library where long tables decorated with pale flower arrangements and stacks of classic books awaited.

For dessert, there was the magnificent three-tier salted caramel and Oreo cookie cake made by Sweet and Saucy bakery in Long Beach, California.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 61 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:04 pm

PR News Wire

Bringing over new stuff: the bolded is how I envisioned it too. Uhh was her boss at the wedding? giggling

The Redondo Beach Historic Library, a small Spanish style beach-side venue, provided a rustic yet elegant setting befitting Desiree's vision to fuse timeless romance with elements of nature. Floral arrangements of California poppies, cabbage roses, ranunculus and eucalyptus adorned long rows of wooden tables topped with ivory linen runners and sprinkled with blackberries. Votive candles on vintage books added to the romance. Bridesmaids wore berry dresses, contrasting Desiree's blush and ivory bouquet, while the groomsmen donned dark charcoal suits, accented with blush pink ties and pocket squares.

The night was filled with emotional moments including teary-eyed toasts, a father-daughter dance to "Butterfly Kisses," and a surprise live rendition by Matt White of Desiree and Chris' song, "Love and Affection."

"From start to finish the wedding and the reception epitomized what we've grown to appreciate and love about Desiree – both were authentically her – unpretentious while elegant; relaxed but refined,"
commented Bob Cahoon, President of Maggie Sottero Designs. "Maggie Sottero is honored to have played a part in making dreams a reality for Des and Chris, and we extend our warmest wishes to Mr. & Mrs. Siegfried for a lifetime of happiness and marital bliss."

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:From the DailyMail, bringing over any new details.

Desiree Hartsock found her dream man on TV's The Bachelorette, so it was only fitting that their wedding should follow that path.The 28-year-old Colorado native married Chris Siegfried last weekend in oceanside Rancho Palo Palos, California at the glass-walled Wayfarers Chapel in front of 130 guests.

The bride and her 29-year-old groom wrote their own vows and neither knew what the other would say, keeping it a surprise until the altar. Desiree included a few baseball-inspired words in hers, telling Us Weekly: 'I said, "Life is sure to pitch us some curveballs, maybe eve some knuckleballs, but together I know we'll make it through and run the bases hand in hand."'

As for Chris, he repeated the phrase he'd composed after the proposal in Antigua. 'I'd put down what I was thinking at the time, so I pieced that together,' the Diamonds And Hearts author told Us Weekly. Even though Desiree saw samples of the text, she still got emotional at the ceremony. 'You know me - I'm Sensitive Sally. Chris just blows me away,' she gushed to the magazine.

Desiree's eight bridesmaids wore Donna Morgan dresses in 'berry bouquet,' with each boasting a slightly different style. The attendants, who included blonde Bachelor alum Daniella McBride, carried pink and creamy floral bouquets brimming accented with greenery to reflect the bride's palely blooming bouquet.

'It wasn't weird having Brooks there. He and Chris are best friends,' Desiree told Us Weekly.

After the ceremony, the wedding party continued at the Redondo Beach Historic Library where long tables decorated with pale flower arrangements and stacks of classic books awaited.

For dessert, there was the magnificent three-tier salted caramel and Oreo cookie cake made by Sweet and Saucy bakery in Long Beach, California.

You are killing me Bleu!..im dying for a real vid here!... Praying :tissuebox

still, i am in awe of Chris's golden heart. How often the F1 is more than fine, let alone buddy2, with all the lead's "exes"?. yes .(still allergic to that term!..laugh out loud)

and loving the classic books stacks!..beatingheart

Maybe i have missed it. do we know that Molly was among the bridesmaids?...

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:10 pm

^ I don't think Molly was a BM, Patty must've misunderstood Chris.

The model doesn't look too happy. Could it be that crown? laugh out loud Hugesmile

From a bridal shop selling Des's gowns. The version Des wore was a little different in that it had the sheer overlay in the chest area and that big dramatic train. The back of hers is not quite the same as this one too, but close.

DesChrisWedding - Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 61 10895489_1406256126340017_1090616496_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17