SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:50 am

If the January 11 date is correct (and I think it is) then we have.....

6 Weeks
and one day to go till they're Mr & Mrs Siegfried!

High clap :trampoline: :cheeseyy firework :dancing peg: jumping :cheerpom: cheerdance danceround

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by jul2201 Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:23 am

bleuberry wrote:If the January 11 date is correct (and I think it is) then we have.....

6 Weeks
and one day to go till they're Mr & Mrs Siegfried!

High clap :trampoline: :cheeseyy firework :dancing peg: jumping :cheerpom: cheerdance danceround

OMG, I am so excited!!! clapping!

It is so good to see their latest pictures. They are both glowing.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe they couldn't say anything, because they really didn't know, due to TPTB not giving them an answer. no idea

I really like her jewellery which IMO was a great idea to add to her gown business.

I took a look at it and they're really pretty. I was tempted but it's above my budget with Christmas coming.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:57 am

So happy it's finally December. Des and Chris are getting married NEXT MONTH. It's been a long time coming and we're almost there!

Their friends, family, and vendors involved are all doing a very good job of not publicly taking about it. I've tried but have yet to find a single detail about their big day online. giggling

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:13 am

bleuberry wrote:So happy it's finally December. Des and Chris are getting married NEXT MONTH. It's been a long time coming and we're almost there!

Their friends, family, and vendors involved are all doing a very good job of not publicly taking about it. I've tried but have yet to find a single detail about their big day online. giggling

They are very good at keeping secrets and their close friends are very loyal. I am excited about their wedding.
I am sure we will get a copy of a video. party time
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:53 am

I am happy for them. This is as it should be. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:19 pm

Des and Chris are AMAZING and deserve all the good fortune coming their way. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:34 am

Since we have nothing else, SoCal make up artist Elyse Reneau is doing Des' wedding day make up. This is the same artist who did the make up for her friend Tanya's wedding a few weeks back. I loved the look!

http://instagram.com/elysereneau

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 10831860_836514176371981_1739712888_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:55 am

Are you sick of me yet? Today is the *11th, so you know what that means...

T - 1 MONTH!!!!  

:trampoline:  celebrate  :cheeseyy  firework  :dancing peg:  laughlaughlaugh  danceround  :cheerpom:  jumping  :crazy dance:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Tumblr_mnabupbRKZ1rjatglo4_400

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Giphy

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Super-excited

* Yes, I realize we don't know the exact date, but I stand by my guess of Jan 11th based on the wedding registry.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:10 am

firework It's going to be beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing everything, but I have to admit, I'm really looking forward to seeing the handsome groom. He's such a great guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:49 am

bleuberry wrote:
Are you sick of me yet? Today is the *11th, so you know what that means...

T - 1 MONTH!!!!  

:trampoline:  celebrate  :cheeseyy  firework  :dancing peg:  laughlaughlaugh  danceround  :cheerpom:  jumping  :crazy dance:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Tumblr_mnabupbRKZ1rjatglo4_400

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Giphy

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 Super-excited

* Yes, I realize we don't know the exact date, but I stand by my guess of Jan 11th based on the wedding registry.

Blue, you read my mind! I feel like dressing up that day. :dancing peg:
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:23 pm

deshartsock
So excited to finalize flowers and design details for our wedding with @sinclairandmoore Truly blessed to be working with such amazing people and talent! Also obsessed with their studio! #weddingplannin

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 7 10809018_1407580029534255_145798948_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17