SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:56 am

Love the flowers there. I can't wait to see what they do, Des has very natural taste and I think it will make a gorgeous wedding.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:47 am

And if I recall purple is Chris' s favourite colour. :yes:

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Maybe this was posted already, but I noticed

ABC's "Bachelorette" Desiree Hartsock and her Seattle mortgage banker fiancé, Chris Siegfried are getting married in mid January.

So I'm going to say Jan 17th.

and I forgot about this!

Siegfried said Hartsock will be wearing two dresses that night, the wedding gown and an evening dress.

Looking forward to seeing her designs for both!

bizjournal

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:33 pm

i'm sure its been discussed over and over again, but why ABC isn't giving them a televised wedding? did ABC think that the ratings won't pull through?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:53 pm

california90 wrote:i'm sure its been discussed over and over again, but why ABC isn't giving them a televised wedding? did ABC think that the ratings won't pull through?

Depending on who your favourite couple is, every one has their own theory. Smiley

Fans are happy they are doing what they want to do. Actually it appears that they are doing exactly what they have always said they wanted, an intimate wedding 125 people or so of close friends and family, and they weren't sure if they wanted it televised. Maybe they were offered and they declined, who knows IMO it doesn't matter either way. Having it televised IMO has it's pro's and cons.

There is something about not being under TPTBs thumb when planning a wedding. I cannot wait to see the choices they've made!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:00 pm

california90 wrote:i'm sure its been discussed over and over again, but why ABC isn't giving them a televised wedding? did ABC think that the ratings won't pull through?

IMO and reading the clues, that's exactly what I think happened. ABC didn't see the benefit on their end and didn't want to fork out the money for less than stellar ratings. I know some will say I'm biased because of who my favorite couple is, but I just think ABC declined.

Also IMO, any couple from this franchise would be absolutely foolish to turn down a free wedding. You can have anything you want in terms of the wedding, plus you get paid extra, not to mention they will play for travel expenses of at least some of those in attendance. That would be a huge weight lifted of their shoulders.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2 - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Depending on who your favourite couple is, every one has their own theory.  Smiley

Fans are happy they are doing what they want to do. Actually it appears that they are doing exactly what they have always said they wanted, an intimate wedding 125 people or so of close friends and family, and they weren't sure if they wanted it televised. Maybe they were offered and they declined, who knows IMO it doesn't matter either way. Having it televised IMO has it's pro's and cons.

There is something about not being under TPTBs thumb when planning a wedding. I cannot wait to see the choices they've made!!

No, I agree. I always thought and wanted them to not have a televised wedding and do their own thing. I was just curious if they were offered one or not, etc. but I guess that stuff is something no one will really find out.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:04 pm

This is Des and Chris' Fan forum. Please keep the posts supportive of any decisions they may or may not have made.

If others would like to continue the discussion, please do so in the General thread.

TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:08 am

I noticed Des followed this SoCal based wedding photographer on IG, and he followed her and Chris. Hmmm.

http://instagram.com/brandonkiddphoto

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:17 am

bleuberry wrote:I noticed Des followed this SoCal based wedding photographer on IG, and he followed her and Chris. Hmmm.

http://instagram.com/brandonkiddphoto

What a fun loving couple and a sweet back story! They donate 10% of the profits to charities. Their gallery is gorgeous! Nice find bleu!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:31 am

I love that, off to read their story.

His wife is also now following both Des and Chris. Sounds promising. :yes:

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:53 am

Also may or may not be relevant, but Des started following this SoCal based wedding videographer on Twitter and IG, and she liked them on FB- ALL 3 of their social media pages, another hmm. One of her friends is a former client of theirs, so it's not crazy to think she referred Des to them.

Taste of their work: http://www.perryfieldfilms.com

Seven Degrees, Orange County Wedding Trailer Film | Justin + Chelsea from Perryfield Films on Vimeo.

I'm following so many of her suspected wedding vendors, my friends and family should be wondering if I'm having a second wedding or a vow renewal by now. laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Wedding - Fan Forum - Discussion #2

+87
provenceguy
chloep
Trueloveforever
ivemaria31
ddsmom17