SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:07 am

link for the interview they gave taken from Today Tonight Adelaide facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/ttadelaide/videos/1114285445259737/?fref=nf

be prepared to cringe ever so often

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:59 am

Blake has some issues, imo. He speaks for Louise and to me comes across very manipulative and controlling. While Louise seems to like the spotlight even more than Blake and says she isn't ruling out more reality TV and possibly being the next Bachelorette?! :shocked!:

Um, no.  no  

Part of me wonders if they got together and stayed together just to see what opportunities they could get and now are using their breakup for the same?  Because while they complain about negative media/SM they choose to do a breakup photoshoot and interviews which only gets them more negative attention? no no Like Osher said on his radio show/interview... he understands making a written statement but who does a breakup photoshoot? Suspect

These two just crave the spotlight, imo, and want attention no matter what and using their breakup to get more attention. Just cringeworthy. They both need to go away. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:47 am

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life/their-days-were-numbered-bachelorettes-on-blake-garvey-and-louise-pillidge-split-20160418-go996d.html

Interesting to hear some of the perspectives from those on the season

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:23 pm

Oops I missed this. I was going through threads moving inactive ones and noticed this. I will lock it and file it away.

Thanks @AEF.

IA how did they last 18 months? I didn't think they'd last 8 days. Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion - Page 13 2498057887

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 2 - Blake Garvey - Louise Pillidge - Discussion

+13
Maddy
LoveDovez
AEF
Norcalgal
Enough