SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 Empty Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:11 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:When was the last time there was a picture taken with J/A and the Murrays?

1 month ago

Do you have the link, I don't remember actually seeing them at the Troy game before the concert.  I didn't look at all the tailgating pics though.  The UGA Troy game was 9/20, so actually five weeks ago.  The UGA vs. TN game was the weekend with his family friends, if I am remembering correctly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:12 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Steph posted a picture to her IG and it says from 4 weeks ago, which is a month. She posted a picture with her, Lauren, Dennis, Josh, and Andi and the caption read "Game day with the family" and she also added a heart to the caption.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Steph posted a picture to her IG and it says from 4 weeks ago, which is a month. She posted a picture with her, Lauren, Dennis, Josh, and Andi and the caption read "Game day with the family" and she also added a heart to the caption.

It has been well documented that the Murray game was the Troy game, that was 9/20, so as of tomorrow five weeks ago. I doubled checked the UGA schedule, since I watched the TN game with my UGA bff and knew it was after Music Midtown which I also double checked.

Soccermom, thank you, I will look up the pics on MM's facebook. I was busy in lab that weekend and didn't get to see all the pics, by the time I got on board it was all Music Midtown pics.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:18 pm

So excuse me, it's been one month and 4 days since there were pictures of them together.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:27 pm

Soccermom, thanks for the info.

Really nice pic of the Murrays with J&A

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 10153207_10204117493394010_7711129847028395781_n
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:29 pm

Stuckinsc thank you for the correction on the previous thread about the timeline for Andi's fantasy suite dates. So the correct order of events was:  Andi has sex with Nick in the FS, shuts down farmer Chris the next day and decides she is in love with Josh the day after on his trip to the FS.  Now that's an action packed three days!  

After Andi's continued mocking of JPG, I was pleasantly surprised that he defended her honor (so to speak) after the world learned she had sex with Nick.  That is the action of a man of honor and integrity - chivalrous, in fact.  I guess Josh feels differently.  

Oh well.  Not my circus, not my monkeys...

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:36 pm

FLChica wrote:Stuckinsc thank you for the correction on the previous thread about the timeline for Andi's fantasy suite dates. So the correct order of events was:  Andi has sex with Nick in the FS, shuts down farmer Chris the next day and decides she is in love with Josh the day after on his trip to the FS.  Now that's an action packed three days!  

After Andi's continued mocking of JPG, I was pleasantly surprised that he defended her honor (so to speak) after the world learned she had sex with Nick.  That is the action of a man of honor and integrity - chivalrous, in fact.  I guess Josh feels differently.  

Oh well.  Not my circus, not my monkeys...

No problem. I just like to be correct, I am wrong a lot and corrected on here a lot, but nope she did not have sex with Nick and Josh back to back two days in a row. I think there may have even been a break in days between FS. I think the final time between Nick FS and proposal came down to 11 days.

I thought JPG was very nice to Andi with all that happened after her AFTR.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:42 pm

I love that expression: Not my circus, not my monkeys.
blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 Rs_300x300-141015053517-600.The-Good-Wife-JR-101514
Source: eonline.
I had a friend(when I was a teenager) who had a pet spider monkey. The monkey had his own bedroom(I kid you not). The whole room was a chit pile and a wild mess. The monkey would try to jump on your head and god knows what could happen next.
I might want the circus, but I would not want the monkeys.
Thank you, Elsbeth.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:11 pm

Brought over from the last thread:

stuckinsc wrote:

ReneeM wrote:He's allowed to not like JP. It doesn't suddenly call his character into question for loving Andi and not liking JP. The only problem I have with Josh's statement is that he made it publicly.

Josh made the tweet about the KC Chiefs, then said we all make mistakes and wanted to be understood. So I guess his statements about first Nick and now JPG to me show that while Josh wants to be given understanding for his mistakes, he likes to judge others for theirs.

If Josh just chose to not comment about these people he doesn't like, then he wouldn't not seem quite to hypocritical. JMO. I simple no comment lets people know that you might not like the other person, but it rises above.

Response:
Right because tweeting out that he wished his brother was on a team that would give him more opportunity is the same as Juan Pablo saying "I don't know you, but I love ******* you" to a woman or Nick trying to track down someone else's fiancé for two months, posting tweets/pictures of Andi, writing a love letter to someone else's fiancé asking her to take him back, and then telling millions of people on live television that he had sex with her. Yikes. I see a large, large difference between those "mistakes."

I am curious about the JPG comments. Is it that JPG said what he did that makes him not a good person or is the action? Because this is what Andi did with Nick and while not quite as blunt as saying I like screwing, but I don't love you, saying I don't love you I never loved you to someone you had sex with is a very similar action. So if it is the words that make JPG a not good person who should not in Josh's presence okay, but truly the actions and almost the words of Andi are not far off from what JPG did and said.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:08 pm

^ Here we go again. I remember when I was told repeatedly to drop the Nick thing.

Anyway, what Juan Pablo said to Clare is just one of the many things that he said or did that I didn't like. I was using that as an example. And yes, I do think it's funny that people dislike Andi for sleeping with Nick and Juan Pablo slept with at least two, perhaps even three women. I personally just think he's often very degrading to women, whether he's doing it purposely or not. Nikki doesn't seem like a walk in the park, but that doesn't excuse Juan Pablo.

Let's face it, Andi said numerous things to Nick. She told him she enjoyed their relationship and that it was a great relationship. If she were to do it all over again, she said she knew they would still have that same great relationship. She then stated that she didn't and never loved him, hence why she said she was careful to not say that to him which he agreed in that she never told him that. She also admitted her mistake and said she should have said it to him months ago. She then said there was nothing wrong with him or their relationship, just that she fell in love with someone else and that relationship was more right. What's wrong with stating she didn't love him? It's not like she said she didn't care about him. She told him the truth, which he needed to hear considering he wanted her back months after filming.

I don't like saying it, but people can have sex without being in love with someone. I also still don't have an issue with Andi's behavior on ATFR. Did people expect her to be affectionate with him, get close to him, and tell him she did love him at one point? For goodness sake the way Nick was acting - shaking, mumbling and not forming sentences had me worried. I wouldn't have known to handle it and for Andi - whether it was Nick or producers, she knew he wanted a second chance. There's no easy way to handle that situation while being engaged to someone else. No other lead had to deal with someone like Nick.

Andi wasn't innocent, but that doesn't mean Nick should have told everyone he had sex with her because I would bet my house that he knew she wasn't going to answer him. There was no need of that.

Stating you never loved someone isn't degrading. She just didn't fall in love with him. She made it pretty clear she cared about him. Saying I don't know you, but I love ******* you, well I find that degrading.

Also, in my personal opinion, this conversation about Nick has been beaten to death.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Here we go again. I remember when I was told repeatedly to drop the Nick thing.

Anyway, what Juan Pablo said to Clare is just one of the many things that he said or did that I didn't like. I was using that as an example. And yes, I do think it's funny that people dislike Andi for sleeping with Nick and Juan Pablo slept with at least two, perhaps even three women. I personally just think he's often very degrading to women, whether he's doing it purposely or not. Nikki doesn't seem like a walk in the park, but that doesn't excuse Juan Pablo.

Let's face it, Andi said numerous things to Nick. She told him she enjoyed their relationship and that it was a great relationship. If she were to do it all over again, she said she knew they would still have that same great relationship. She then stated that she didn't and never loved him, hence why she said she was careful to not say that to him which he agreed in that she never told him that. She also admitted her mistake and said she should have said it to him months ago. She then said there was nothing wrong with him or their relationship, just that she fell in love with someone else and that relationship was more right. What's wrong with stating she didn't love him? It's not like she said she didn't care about him. She told him the truth, which he needed to hear considering he wanted her back months after filming.

I don't like saying it, but people can have sex without being in love with someone. I also still don't have an issue with Andi's behavior on ATFR. Did people expect her to be affectionate with him, get close to him, and tell him she did love him at one point? For goodness sake the way Nick was acting - shaking, mumbling and not forming sentences had me worried. I wouldn't have known to handle it and for Andi - whether it was Nick or producers, she knew he wanted a second chance. There's no easy way to handle that situation while being engaged to someone else. No other lead had to deal with someone like Nick.

Andi wasn't innocent, but that doesn't mean Nick should have told everyone he had sex with her because I would bet my house that he knew she wasn't going to answer him. There was no need of that.

Stating you never loved someone isn't degrading. She just didn't fall in love with him. She made it pretty clear she cared about him. Saying I don't know you, but I love ******* you, well I find that degrading.

Also, in my personal opinion, this conversation about Nick has been beaten to death.

^^^ I feel the same way, Ash. And I agree with so many of your statements above, especially the bolded. I know several posters have tried, but I don't think you can compare previous leads like Sean or Ashley and the ATFR conversations they had with their F2"s. Totally different personalities.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Here we go again. I remember when I was told repeatedly to drop the Nick thing.

^^^ I feel the same way, Ash. And I agree with so many of your statements above, especially the bolded. I know several posters have tried, but I don't think you can compare previous leads like Sean or Ashley and the ATFR conversations they had with their F2"s. Totally different personalities.

The only thing I know for sure that Nick did on his own was the AFTR. He definitely wasn't he only one to question the lead. It was many moons ago, but Matthew repeatedly asked Meredith, if you weren't picking me why did you say you would be honored to have my ring. He asked it more than once and did not let go. So nope, Andi actually didn't go through that much more than anyone else. Meredith had the added bonus of being called stupid because Ian was just a player.

TPTB are happy to the throw the lead under the bus.

And thank you for answering my question. I was not trying to go through the Nick thing again. I was asking for perspective, because to me JPG and Andi weren't much different, so I wondered how others saw it.

I am glad to understand the opinion. I didn't see the nice Andi most of you talk about on AFTR, but I will agree, that it is all the interpretation of the viewer.

Thanks again for an honest answer to an honest question.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz