SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:05 am

I don't know who called it off but E news did an about face when Ali interviewed Nick and supported him, then Andi got a hold of her, and changed the story.

jlccaz posted a great summary of how these things are handled. They can't just do or say what they want. IMO maybe this was already prepared, and when they got the go ahead to release it, it was done quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed -  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:07 am

chasingpavements wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Nothing else really, they just say Andi abruptly called off their engagement....

Hmmm….that kind of makes it seem that something happened to make her do that. I know that there were pretty strong talk about Josh's family hating her and some rumors about Josh cheating. Who knows if it's even true though; I'm sure that both of them will have "sources" saying that they were the ones who did the dumping.

Yeah, I am thinking if E news is true. Something happened recently to cause friction on that red carpet because all seemed well days and the day leading up to the premiere......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:08 am

In all the years watching this show, I think the way this season is panning out and the fallout that will probably fall primarily on MEandI is the worst since Jen Scheft.
TPTB might have made a lot of noise regarding JPG, but this has been silent and deadly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:13 am

See fans and non fans want to forget snapchat and number 1 snap chat Britt-Britt baby wasn't that her name and no I am not accusing Josh of anything but it takes two to make a relationship.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:14 am

Well good thing Jen S. is great these day happy with a gorgeous family to boot.

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:16 am

chasingpavements wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Nothing else really, they just say Andi abruptly called off their engagement....

Hmmm….that kind of makes it seem that something happened to make her do that. I know that there were pretty strong talk about Josh's family hating her and some rumors about Josh cheating. Who knows if it's even true though; I'm sure that both of them will have "sources" saying that they were the ones who did the dumping.

Never heard anything about Josh cheating where did that come from. Andi had said Josh was supper faithful.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:18 am

luvlady345 wrote:Well good thing Jen S. is great these day happy with a gorgeous family to boot.
Yep and you're right, it takes two to tango, LOL at Britt Britt Baby, and let's also remember the Tinder-ing redhanded laugh out loud

Emily Maynard, Deanna, and my favorite firecracker ever, Chantal, have all found men to love them and build a family with them. So I hope Andi effs the noise she's about to hear and stays true to herself. It's one thing to want to become a better human, it's another to start analyzing that if only she'd done or been A, B, C, D, or that other thing, everything would have been fine in her relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 am

luvlady345 wrote:Well good thing Jen S. is great these day happy with a gorgeous family to boot.

Yes, she is. I must be missing your point.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:37 am

Alanna wrote:
Yep and you're right, it takes two to tango, LOL at Britt Britt Baby, and let's also remember the Tinder-ing redhanded laugh out loud

Emily Maynard, Deanna, and my favorite firecracker ever, Chantal, have all found men to love them and build a family with them. So I hope Andi effs the noise she's about to hear and stays true to herself. It's one thing to want to become a better human, it's another to start analyzing that if only she'd done or been A, B, C, D, or that other thing, everything would have been fine in her relationship.

Yup that "tindering" was weird. Suspect I also hope Andi stays true to herself. She has a big tendency to over-analyze everything. I truly hope Josh and Andi find peace, and surround themselves with family and friends in the next few weeks especially. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:50 am

iNo criticism intended just pure curiosity? Why have the majority of Jodi fans jumped on the Josh bandwagon and assume Andi is to blame? I guess I really don't get it. We will never know what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe Andi is not at fault at all or maybe they both are or maybe neither is and they just didn't click once out of the bachelor bubble.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:54 am

Well I sure wouldn't want to be known as the worst bachelorette ever and have that stigma to deal with for eternity.

We always refer back on here previous nightmares with leads/contestants. Andi is going to be added to the list and will be referenced for a long time.

As far as jumping on the Josh bandwagon, for me, I dislike Andi. I'm looking forward to knowing Josh without Andi. I think he was influenced by her fakeness, knowing how insecure she was, I'm sure he couldn't be himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:56 am

"StacyNor wrote:
"Kashathediva wrote:
When you sell a pound of flesh to MF, it's going to hurt.
I don't think I can recall a main who has come out of this completely unscathed. Perhaps Yawn, but even he got some static. Not much, though."
Has any lead ever lost as much as Andi?

Before The Bachelor

*Had a long term boyfriend who supposedly cheated on her and that was the reason why I spent the whole season watching her question and torture Josh if he really, really loved her
*Her own place which most have speculated that she couldn't afford on her salary so was probably at least partially paid for by mommy and daddy
*A job Which she willingly left twice to tape this show and then quit all together

After The Bachelor

*No boyfriend It might be good for her to learn to be on her own for a while
*Doesn't have her own place
*No job
In line with being on her own, at 27 maybe it is time for Andi to learn to take care of herself and not rely on mommy and daddy or a man to support her
*Her reputation is in tatters Her own actions have done this, so sorry she has only herself to blame, she was happy to help ruin JPG's to get the bachelorette gig
*The ring she loved she must now give up sorry, to me she always seemed more in love with the ring than with Josh
*People are blaming her for the break up 1. it is now reported she did end it. 2. don't go on a show and claim you want to be married and pick a guy who is ready for marriage and kids and then get mad at him when that is what he wants

This show was the worst thing to happen to her.

I added my italics thoughts to the bold above.

Andi and Nikki both have grown to really piss me off for this reason. They both chose men who were very clear and specific about who they were and what they wanted.

JPG's first priority was his daughter and living a life in Miami with his daughter. Nikki, if you didn't want to move to Miami then here's an idea, don't pursue the man and want him to chose you.

Andi, Josh said he wanted to be married and have babies with you from the FS on. You knew that was what he wanted, so if you wanted to quit your job and try another career that is great, but if planning a wedding and having babies wasn't in your immediate plans then you made the mistake, not him.

This is a real pet peeve of mine. All the hot and wonderful chemistry in the world isn't going to save "love" if you don't want the same things in life. And to blame the man or complain that he wasn't willing to give you what you wanted, when he was very specific before hand that what you wanted wasn't going to agree with what he wants and even more so, you don't tell him that what he wants isn't what you want.

This would be a great time for Andi to grow and learn something about herself. If that happens, I could actually become a fan. But if Hy bails out his princess again and she continues to be the royal b*tch I saw for a season and half then good luck to her and since I am not impressed with the two examples of Andi's fashion designs I have seen so far, I expect in five or ten years on a road trip through Atlanta to see DUI Dorfman signs up on the highway, because she has lost most credibility to practice any serious kind of law from her own actions.

So nope, I don't feel sorry for Andi. I said it the night of the finale and AFTR when some commented that Nick wasn't a gentleman. Andi has never once acted like a lady, so I won't blame a man if he treats her the way that she acts.

Eric totally had it right!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion #2

+63
Longhornfan
livlafluv1
MiniDiva
sara11
tigertiz