SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by joshfan Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:51 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Wow. So I just watched a Week 8 Poolside video clip on the Bach Can website and this information was posted on the video regarding April...

April Brockman was in a 7 year relationship and that April even bought a home with her ex that betrayed her. So they were very invested, lived together. Major deal right there to buy a home with someone. No wonder she said she thought she was going to get married, etc.

Anyway we can find who this ex could be?! HAHAHA would be nice to see what kinda guy he was

joshfan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Wow. So I just watched a Week 8 Poolside video clip on the Bach Can website and this information was posted on the video regarding April...

April Brockman was in a 7 year relationship and that April even bought a home with her ex that betrayed her. So they were very invested, lived together. Major deal right there to buy a home with someone. No wonder she said she thought she was going to get married, etc.

On a positive note, if April isn't the F1 this experience will have done her some good by helping her to open up with others and to see what other exciting opportunities lie ahead for her. Tim isn't the be all and the end all ... after all. Smiley
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:40 pm

The episode is on You TUbe!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:45 pm

I thought the bloopers were HILARIOUS! I especially liked when the woman was in the closet in his hotel room. cantstopl

Blooper scene of Trisha farting is not F1 material IMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:49 pm

sophienette wrote:The episode is on You TUbe!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Embedding for those that want to watch Smiley

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:46 pm

jojo47 wrote:I thought the bloopers were HILARIOUS! I especially liked when the woman was in the closet in his hotel room. cantstopl

I find it weird how Trish had so many bloopers compared to April, compared to Anyone for that matter and the fact that we hear tim say his crazy for Trish, that being the second time tim has said how he I felt to Trish and yet he's said nothing to April ( nothing we've seen)
Also I thought the women would know who had won since they've all been hanging out post show

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:56 pm

rufaro96 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:I thought the bloopers were HILARIOUS! I especially liked when the woman was in the closet in his hotel room. cantstopl

I find it weird how Trish had so many bloopers compared to April, compared to Anyone for that matter and the fact that we hear tim say his crazy for Trish, that being the second time tim has said how he I felt to Trish and yet he's said nothing to April ( nothing we've seen)
Also I thought the women would know who had won since they've all been hanging out post show

yep... like most Women at MTP for Sean going with Lindsey...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:46 pm

sophienette wrote:
rufaro96 wrote:

yep... like most Women at MTP for Sean going with Lindsey...

thumbsup

I am just finding the edit of Trisha to be weird if she is F1. That farting scene left in the blooper reel is just the latest example of that. It's nothing terrible, but just a tad in bad taste. Like a lot of the faces she makes and some of the very small, subtle digs she has put in about the others. Nothing terrible like Courtney or Whitney, but still there and subtle. Some may think it is her being shown all quirky and funny, but to me...not so much. I just don't think they would do that for an F1.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:28 pm

I frankly don't see how this is even up for discussion anymore. The look he gives April at 41:21 in that vid? That's a man in love right there. No question about it. Haven't seen him look at Trish that way. I highly doubt April leaves, even if she does freak out, but if she does, I don't think there will be a proposal. He wants April.

Natalie is so unlikeable. Ugh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Final Rose?

Post by aglaea Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:33 pm

mindless wrote:I frankly don't see how this is even up for discussion anymore. The look he gives April at 41:21 in that vid? That's a man in love right there. No question about it. Haven't seen him look at Trish that way. I highly doubt April leaves, even if she does freak out, but if she does, I don't think there will be a proposal. He wants April.

I totally agree with you about the way he looks at April and no one else- intense, and like he is completely under her spell!
Interesting that on the Bachelor Canada website they show 9 of the women being asked who he will choose and the majority say Trisha and talk about their connection and what she brings out in Tim.  Only 2 say he will choose April.  A couple of them say originally they thought April but after seeing Trisha's htd and one on one date they changed their minds.  

Hope the women are not right on this and we see a romantic proposal to April.

aglaea

Back to top Go down

Post by rufaro96 Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 pm

aglaea wrote:
mindless wrote:I frankly don't see how this is even up for discussion anymore. The look he gives April at 41:21 in that vid? That's a man in love right there. No question about it. Haven't seen him look at Trish that way. I highly doubt April leaves, even if she does freak out, but if she does, I don't think there will be a proposal. He wants April.

I totally agree with you about the way he looks at April and no one else- intense, and like he is completely under her spell!
Interesting that on the Bachelor Canada website they show 9 of the women being asked who he will choose and the majority say Trisha and talk about their connection and what she brings out in Tim.  Only 2 say he will choose April.  A couple of them say originally they thought April but after seeing Trisha's htd and one on one date they changed their minds.  

What I find interesting is how kaylynn thinks that Trish will be the last one standing considering apr and her BFF in the house

rufaro96

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:16 pm

rufaro96 wrote:
aglaea wrote:

What I find interesting is how kaylynn thinks that Trish will be the last one standing considering apr and her BFF in the house
If you look at SCs of when Trish tells Tim her heart says she loves him or something to that effect (I posted it all verbatim) and Tim is not leaning towards her at all. Contrast that with April and she is saying she scared and Tim is whispering "I know". Only one ITM for Tim regarding F2 girls and it is April. 

The girls probably thought Trish F1 based on Tim saying "fell a long time ago" and Kaylynn even said that was out of left field. These blogs and videos of the girls choosing Trish=F1 were posted before ATFR. If you look at the IG accounts of Kaylynn, and all the other girls you will see Trisha was out for, as Kaylynn says, a "girls night out" till 3am after they filmed ATFR presumably and realised she wasn't the one. There is a photo of Kaylynn consoling Trish. No way, if Trish was F1 would she be out post ATFR till 3am and April missing (no need to mention the spa and luncheon for April. Anything like that could be posted at anytime. Point is, April was the only one missing from F4 that night partying). Also, Trish's first IG photo caption once back from filming was of her and her girlfriends and "Happy to be home". SM matters, imo. It is not watched or monitored like TBUS. And even then, look at Andi and Josh. Again, it can be wrong and Trish F1 but based on everything post-filming ATFR, doesn't seem likely.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Episode 8 - Nov 4 - WTA - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+26
mindless
Kashathediva
4health
chrissy1295
shai_sakura
tim&aprillove
richmondrose
Maddy
vivi2
LoveDovez
iamreal2u