SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by northernviewer Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:30 pm

oops... didn't realize I was in her thread.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by 4health Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:"April Brockman and I had a date" .... sounds like how you'd say something you're  super proud of and are bragging about.  A very profound statement IMO  
ITA. I posted how it is almost like those entries one makes in one's journal. The emphasis is huge, imo and illustrates a difference between men and women.

Man: April Brockman and I had a date.
Woman: Tim and I had a date!!!!!!! PINKHEART PINKHEART *MrsWarmels* (practice writing out new name with surname/lastname)

Lol. But yah, Trish thread, so... it's probably just reading into it ;)

To formal for my liking! Anyone can compare the two 1:1 dates on the episode and also in his blog and Tim expresses himself totally different for each of them. We will see!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:37 pm

northernviewer wrote:oops... didn't realize I was in her thread.

Trisha's thread this is!  But hey NV I welcome your thoughts.... I didn't see anyone doing this kind of stuff and that is what I enjoy...when we all look back on the show I wanted things to be documented that hopefully we can all learn something and see if we missed anything.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
northernviewer wrote:"April Brockman and I had a date" .... sounds like how you'd say something you're  super proud of and are bragging about.  A very profound statement IMO  
ITA. I posted how it is almost like those entries one makes in one's journal. The emphasis is huge, imo and illustrates a difference between men and women.

Man: April Brockman and I had a date.
Woman: Tim and I had a date!!!!!!! PINKHEART PINKHEART *MrsWarmels* (practice writing out new name with surname/lastname)

Lol. But yah, Trish thread, so... it's probably just reading into it ;)

Well since this is Trisha thread .... that one comment I think totally opposite...but of course you knew that right......as I read that it had no emotion and no passion but all formality and getting down to the nuts and bolts...trying to figure things out and get some answers....all business like.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:23 am

What I think is that each person do have a different attitude and relationship with a different person. There is no better or worse but just different. What matters is what Tim wishes in the long run, which one does he know in his guts that he cannot live without for now.
Because April need extra care does not mean that he loves her more IMO. If I was a man, I would run in the opposite direction because it would be an exhausting relationship for me. But that is just me.
I would much prefer Trish with her WYSIWYG and easy and fun personality.
In my mind, Trish and Tim do match and I would see a loving sweet relationship but again, that is me, not Tim Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:30 pm

So looking at the timeline upthread....if the FRC is 19th - 21st

let's take a look at post timeline for fun

??? April's SM May 21, 2014
Tim's IG post May 27, 2014
Trisha IG started May 31, 2015 plus her friend posted a IG picture of them getting together saying so glad she is back.  

If the FRC is 21st April was gone
If the FRC is 19th April was at the FRC but immediately left and home by 21st

So with this theory April is F2

So Tim posting on May 27th he came up for air after the FR either in Tahiti or he posted when he was landing in VO and saying in a few day after all the filming, interviews etc and first interview IG photo was June 3rd.   Trisha was on IG meeting friends on May 31st...so that gives the final couple May 22nd - May 27th to hang out together in Tahiti.  5 days Does that make sense???? Just some fun speculating here!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:36 pm

4health wrote:So looking at the timeline upthread....if the FRC is 19th - 21st

Trisha IG started May 31, 2015 plus her friend posted a IG picture of them getting together saying so glad she is back.  

So Tim posting on May 27th he came up for air after the FR either in Tahiti or he posted when he was landing in VO and saying in a few day after all the filming, interviews etc and first interview IG photo was June 3rd.   Trisha was on IG meeting friends on May 31st...so that gives the final couple May 22nd - May 27th to hang out together in Tahiti.  5 days Does that make sense???? Just some fun speculating here!

It makes perfect sense to me. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:42 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:So looking at the timeline upthread....if the FRC is 19th - 21st

Trisha IG started May 31, 2014 plus her friend posted a IG picture of them getting together saying so glad she is back.  

It makes perfect sense to me.  :yes:
tyvm

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:43 pm

4health wrote:So since I am bored I thought I would continue with my comparison stuff.  I have always stated that I am TeamTim so as the lead I think his blog is the only blog to take merit from.  So, with that in mind I am going to compare and take a look at each blog and document what has been mentioned in his blog about each one of the final 2 or their dates.

Tim's Blogs

Episode Week 1- First RC "Unforgettable Night"
Nothing

Episode Week 2 - "Let the Dates Begin"
Dragon Boat race - "The dragon boat race was amazing and so much fun. I just hope the ladies had fun, too!  They all definitely worked hard, and my evening with the winners was as magical as the Chinese Gardens surrounding us.  I got to know some of the women a lot better and there were some surprises, too...some ver welcome surprises.....(??TRISHA)

Photoshot - The photoshot was on of the wildest days of my life.  It was long, exciting, and emotionally tough - mostly because it reminded me of how much everyone had invested to be a part of this unique experience to find love.

(Sonia, Kiss Nat)  Sitting on the moped with April Brockman was a very cute moment, and it was unusually comfortable being that close to her........I chose to spend the rest of the date with April Brockman because I felt a very natural connection with her that I couldn't explain. It was just there and I needed to see where it would go.  And it was an amazing date! It was such a perfect evening with the live music and the sun setting.  It was the best way to end the night.

Episode Week 3 - "Caught between two extremes....."  
Nothing

Episode Week 4 - "Serious Conversations and shark-infested waters"
Trisha - "Trisha and I made a connection that day and as hard as it was to see Rileigh off on the boat, I knew I had made the right decision."

April - shark date no mention by name

Episode Week 5 - "This is getting real"
April - "April Brockman and I had a date.  This was the first time for us one-on-one since after the photoshot at the mansion, and I really wanted to show her my life in Toronto.  I felt we both had the most questions about each other when it came to this."

Trisha - "The next day was focused purely on having fun at Canada's Wonderland, but, unfortunately, it didn't tune out as any of us had expected." ...."emotional moments for the group."  "torn between logic and emotion"....."I hurt the others and it was a tough situation to be in."

Episode Week 6 - "I can't know what truly happened that night...." Tuscany. Beautiful Tuscany
Trisha - "I wanted something special for us, and dinner in the old town and a stroll seemed to fit the bill.  Trisha and I always enjoyed out time together, but I was actually starting to worry that we would never get to that romantic place.  But this all changed during the course of the evening...maybe because I opened up to her more, sharing that this experience scares me too, or perhaps it was the diamonds?  Kidding! I'm glad the present made her feel special.  There was an accordion player in the town square, and it was a complete surprise for her....there wasn't a dry eye in the place.  I was so happy to make her smile that much and I have never felt closer to her."

April - Paint Portrait Date - nothing

Episode Week 6 - HTD
"Trisha and experiencing Edmonton with her was a blast.  I don't think there was a single second we stopped laughing. Her family was incredible, and seeing that loving side of Trisha really changed things for me with her."

April - "My date with April felt like a rollercoaster.  We really connected and delved into some deep issues with one another. I also met the most caring and loving group of people.  April shared some things that have happened in her life that have made it hard for her to open up to others.  I was almost relieved when she told me this because it made the whole story come together in such a real way."

Episode Week 8 - WTA nothing about F2

As a typed this and reviewed this, it is interesting to me that even his Tim's blog he shares his feelings about Trisha and with April it is concerns, questions etc.  JMO  

Almost as if he was explaining himself about how he felt with April.
Like okay guys currently i'm in love with Trish and this is how it happened, and with April it was more like i had to see where it could go.
If Trish is indeed F1 these blogs could very well reassure her about his feelings troughout the show. IMO

djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:45 pm

But the timeline above assumes only MTP and 1 date, not FD/MTP/LCD...

Also, is that April SM on the 21st not just by one of her friends rather than her?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:47 pm

sophienette wrote:But the timeline above assumes only MTP and 1 date, not FD/MTP/LCD...

Also, is that April SM on the 21st not just by one of her friends rather than her?
Tuesday, Nov. 11:

The Bachelor Canada: 8 p.m. ET/PT, 9 p.m. MT, 7 p.m. CT
**City Original Series**
**Season Finale, Part 1**
In Part One of a two-part season finale, Tim and the final two bachelorettes – April Brockman and Trisha – travel to their most exotic destination yet for a picturesque week of romantic overnight dates, and one last test – meeting Tim’s parents – before next week’s final rose ceremony.

I think this description states one date and I still believe that is the case. Plus if the so called SM that hit the other day is legit and it is posted from a friend and it is April in the post then that gives it more weight in my book. They didn't know not to post it ! JMO

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:51 pm

4health wrote:
sophienette wrote:But the timeline above assumes only MTP and 1 date, not FD/MTP/LCD...

Tuesday, Nov. 11:

The Bachelor Canada: 8 p.m. ET/PT, 9 p.m. MT, 7 p.m. CT
**City Original Series**
**Season Finale, Part 1**
In Part One of a two-part season finale, Tim and the final two bachelorettes – April Brockman and Trisha – travel to their most exotic destination yet for a picturesque week of romantic overnight dates, and one last test – meeting Tim’s parents – before next week’s final rose ceremony.

I think this description states one date and I still believe that is the case.   Plus if the so called SM that hit the other day is legit and it is posted from a friend and it is April in the post then that gives it more weight in my book.  They didn't know not to post it !  JMO

It is April... question is: is it April this year Smiley Personally I think not.
Again, if Tim goes to her bedroom to convince her to stay then sends her home on the beach sunset SC (after grabbing her for a passionate kiss) I will lose all faith in men :shocked!: Hugesmile Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva