SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Rolly wrote:
shai_sakura wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Nice post 4health.  For me, I will say that the blog-gate is giving me reason to think, but on the other hand, if we stop sleuthing till the end, then who knows what other "gate" may pop up.  Just for me, I am still on the fence.

Positivity, I like it! Just be ready when this doesn't turned out the way you want it to be :Nod:

Any way you slice it about half of us are gonna be disappointed with whoever (or is it whomever?  no idea )  Tim picks. Unless of course what you're hoping for is that Tim picks the one that makes him happy. In that case you'll be happy with either one! :yes:
This! If one is really #TeamTim then that is what matters most and thus one will be happy, too. We've been given an edited version, yes, but it was and is Tim's life and I am sure he will be happy with his choice. After all, that is what he said when he changed careers. He only wanted to do things that made him happy so there is high chance that the person he chose is someone that he felt would make him happy and whom he could make happy too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

Post by shai_sakura Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:45 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Rolly wrote:
shai_sakura wrote:

Positivity, I like it! Just be ready when this doesn't turned out the way you want it to be :Nod:

Any way you slice it about half of us are gonna be disappointed with whoever (or is it whomever?  no idea )  Tim picks. Unless of course what you're hoping for is that Tim picks the one that makes him happy. In that case you'll be happy with either one! :yes:
This! If one is really #TeamTim then that is what matters most and thus one will be happy, too. We've been given an edited version, yes, but it was and is Tim's life and I am sure he will be happy with his choice. After all, that is what he said when he changed careers. He only wanted to do things that made him happy so there is high chance that the person he chose is someone that he felt would make him happy and whom he could make happy too.

YES! Of course the point is you should not force on what you "want" him to choose! We can always push on our individual bets but the reason for our speculation is body language. This has already happened like 5months ago, so they must be happy now on whoever he picks. That surely the person he can grow old with (intellectually and emotionally) and vice versa. Smiley

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by shai_sakura Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:35 pm

AND... to whoever he chose to spend his life with, hope everyone accepts her as she IS. Maybe she's not  what you expected her to be- but surely she is real: intentions, truthfulness on how she feels and will make him a better person/letting him grow along the journey. You cant judge someone because she's being real to herself unless she's disrespecting anyone! I'd rather have that than being so accepting of everything what is being presented, you dont want to get hurt for the wrong reasons, you should know when it has become 1 sided love. SELF-RESPECT! And if it's being reciprocated, that's what all matters in the end, it's THEIR life and you have YOUR OWN to focus on...Acceptance is surely painful but easier than in denial, you're fooling yourself in the end Smiley

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:47 pm

yes I agree.

Trish is definitely a person that will give him adventure and fun and love. She said that he makes her feel special and he will want to be this person to make her smile because he loves to make her smiles, said it many times. Mother thought Trish was genuine and comfortable with herself and dad said that it is important for tim. Tim said that she was also intelligent on top of it

i mean yes. I see all the long term relationship they can have together ;)

I love this Trisha thread Smiley Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Actually Tim said, there is an intelligence about Trish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:12 pm

4health wrote:
sophienette wrote:Could I ask posters who think maybe "blog gate" wasnt actually a "blog gate": what did you think about "video gate" (NickV) (and later "Golden Ribbon gate" - yes I know I just made it up but that was my 200% proof!), "fridge gate" (while Chantal was Brad's spoiled F1), "photo gate" (Ben F proposing to Courtney) and "necklace gate" (Sam's in Bach Aus 2)?

I simply want to try and figure out when does a proof become a proof, or if that is never?

And to clarify:
I am not saying you dont have the right to doubt any of these, just wondering what it would take to be 100%?

Sophie to answer your question.....I am never a 100% sure until the FRC is shown.  I can be 99% and a 1% unsure but to think or post as a 100% fact I can't do.   I posted that the Trisha fans have already had our shocker when the blog gate happen and was at 100%. This board turned into a party for the April fans and all sleuthing of the next week stopped with the exception of dresses.   After reading blogs and re-watching and looking at ITM's PI's etc of the FD and what was said in the blog gate that small percent came back to a few of us.  So why not keep sleuthing and speculating because like many have said "it isn't over until the fat lady sings'......When there are questions that haven't been answered for us we keep going.   As for the things you asked I will give you my thoughts:  "video gate" Nick V - believed it, "golden ribbon" - believed it, saw it, "fridge-gate" saw it believed it,  "photo-gate" believed it, "necklace gate" believed it,  so yes I saw and believed them but I did not say that I was at 100% proof or that each of those were my favorite to get the final rose.    The difference I believe for this season is each of those gates you mentioned were done or involved the person doing it.  The blog gate wasn't April doing the posting of the blog.  So there is always room to doubt it. If you are at 100% that is awesome then no worry.  

Thanks,I appreciate the answer Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:31 pm

As the days are coming closer to the FRC I wanted to just have some fun with the love story that I have enjoyed watching.   Tim has already made his decision and has continued on and he is happy and that is what is important.  But this is the reason why I watched and enjoyed the relationship of Tim and his buttercup LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tim "It so nice to see that smile just come across her face when I tell her how I feel about her"

Trisha's toast "When I'm with you, I feel like the most special girl in the world"
Tim "That makes me so happy"

Tim "I want you to feel that way"

Very Tender "so happy you are here"

I wish I could take the time to make a short clip of Tim & Trisha cute exchange (so natural) as she goes to read the date card.  And Tim finally breathes when she says "yes"

Yes I am in the minority here but that is okay I have enjoyed this season and all the talented people that share in the same obsession LOL

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:33 pm

Nice post 4health! I'm sure all the Trish fans will enjoy this as well as a clip if you decide to make one. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:01 pm

4health wrote:As the days are coming closer to the FRC I wanted to just have some fun with the love story that I have enjoyed watching.   Tim has already made his decision and has continued on and he is happy and that is what is important.  But this is the reason why I watched and enjoyed the relationship of Tim and his buttercup LOL

(pictures removed)

I wish I could take the time to make a short clip of Tim & Trisha cute exchange (so natural) as she goes to read the date card.  And Tim finally breathes when she says "yes"

Yes I am in the minority here but that is okay I have enjoyed this season and all the talented people that share in the same obsession LOL

that is the love story I saw. That is the tender gestures and looks and hot kisses that made me think: they are perfect with each other, the level of complicity and intimacy is so huge and natural and easy. what they have is truly special and the logical ending will be a proposal.

thank you 4health for sharing what I saw too Smiley clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:06 pm

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:As the days are coming closer to the FRC I wanted to just have some fun with the love story that I have enjoyed watching.   Tim has already made his decision and has continued on and he is happy and that is what is important.  But this is the reason why I watched and enjoyed the relationship of Tim and his buttercup LOL

(pictures removed)

that is the love story I saw. That is the tender gestures and looks and hot kisses that made me think: they are perfect with each other, the level of complicity and intimacy is so huge and natural and easy. what they have is truly special and the logical ending will be a proposal.

thank you 4health for sharing what I saw too Smiley clapping!
AWE Thanks HEA

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by shai_sakura Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:To be honest, I think it is really easy to read too much into things.

EVERYONE does it here, nothing new. giggling

shai_sakura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:50 pm

shai_sakura wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:To be honest, I think it is really easy to read too much into things.

EVERYONE does it here, nothing new. giggling

I think that might be required in membership to the forum. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Tim Warmels - *Sleuthing - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Trisha

+22
Ash2214
lennygirl
Mr&MrsSmith
unknown82
atem
umngirl
northernviewer
iamreal2u
jojo47
djogbenyuie
Kashathediva