SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:37 am

Okay. Here goes. I tend to get wordy at times so please forgive me ahead of time.

I had brought Josh/Andi/Sabel a gift (picture should be forthcoming) and since I had never been to an event like this I was unsure if I would get to talk to them and if I did would it be just a 1 minute conversation so I also wrote them a letter and put it in with the gifts. The front desk manager had the gifts put in their room waiting for them.

Around 6:00 or so I went down to get a cup of coffee and spotted JODI almost walking right toward me but I became so flustered that I froze. Before they got close to me they turned down another corridor. Finds out they must have just arrived and were looking for the Pool after Dark. But I have to tell you in those first moments when I saw them I had "butterflies."

In the letter I wrote (a four page letter) (I told you I was wordy) that I was on this fan forum and told them some about how we enjoy coming on the forum and talking about our favorite couple.

I gave them Edenpol's message. I also told them Guardian Angel keeps us in line (love you GA). I told them about some of our sleuthing and that we get excited when we are able to sleuth something out. The two I mentioned was when he and Andi were at Andi's lake home and the sleuths figured out by the chair that Josh was fishing from. Also about the Quinzo picture the week before the finale when we were trying to figure out if he and Andi were together. How one of the sleuths found out how many sandwiches he ordered and he ordered one so we figured Andi was already in California.

Told them we were on pins and needles about the wedding being on TV and asked if it isn't on TV would they have a video made that they would be willing to sell to those interested to cover costs.

I also told them how much we love both their families. I also asked in the letter if they had a PO Box that they could share with us so that those that wanted to send them a card or gift for their wedding and first baby could.

So that's pretty much what the letter was about.

I met Jolena around 8:00 and we all went to a nice sit down dinner and left there around 10:00. When we left the dinner we stopped by the Pool After Dark and asked if JODi was there yet. They said, no, we don't expect them until about midnight or so (found out later this is usual for the celebrity hosts.) So now we have two more hours to kill.

We walked further down to this atrium right outside of the Pool After Dark and spotted the photographer and saw the backdrop where JODI would be having their professional pics taken. Jolena and I started chatting with the photographer and he explained that it was his job to take pics of JODI. We spent at least an hour talking to him. We asked him if we stayed there would we be able to see them before they went in the venue and he said when JODI is on their way security will make everybody leave the area. Right across within view is a Ben and Jerry's and he said if we went in there we could sit in front of the windows and see them coming. So that's what we did. My son left us and went down to talk to the photographer and came back and said, you owe me big time, mom. Next the photographer is chatting with some other VIP person and he walks up to me and says, you're going to get a meet and greet with JODI. I couldn't believe it. I asked him why and he says I've worked here for over fifteen years so I do have some perks. He told us to come and sit next to him at 12:00.

Now the good part!!! Around 12:10 security rounded up all the people there and when they approached us the Photographer told security we were there for a meet and greet so everyone else had to leave the area. Two security people were there, one talking into a walkie talkie. And within a couple minutes down the corridor comes JODI with a security guard walking on each side of them. (So now we have a glimpse of what happens when they are at a big venue like this.) Seriously, my heart just about stopped.

Immediately even before the people waiting to interview JODi and before they get their professional pictures taken the photographer walks me up to JODI and introduces me. When he said this is Laura, Andi and Josh both said, what is your last name? I said, Walsh. They immediately gave me a big hug. Again, seriously, did this really happen!!! They said when they went to their room they saw the gift bag and thanked me again and again for the gifts but said they mostly enjoyed the letter I wrote. And they proceeded to tell me that they have heard about our forum and that we are such nice people. And they were especially excited to hear about our sleuthing. They had wondered for a long time how we figured out they were at Andi's lake house when they were so careful (as this was before the finale.) They couldn't believe that someone figured it out by comparing a chair. They said props to us.

I told him again that I knew it was him right out of the limo and he said, it seems like everybody did except for her and he pointed to Andi.

When I said I was from S.C. Andi mentioned that she was just in Charleston. And I mentioned that we were trying to figure out if Josh was at the wedding or not. Andi said she felt bad because she had duties as a bridesmaid and couldn't spend a lot of time with Josh. And Josh was full of compliments of Andi being such a good bridesmaid. So to be honest I'm still not sure if Josh was there for all of the wedding or just the tail end of the wedding reception.

They talked with Jolena and I for so long that I felt guilty because people that were there to get an interview (In Style and FOX Philadelphia) were patiently waiting. I said at least two or three times, we've taken up enough of your time and Josh kept saying, no, no, you're not taking up our time.

If I had to sum both of them up in one word it would be "Genuine." They absolutely were thrilled to meet and talk to us and interested in what we had to say. Josh even spent some time talking to my son. My son told him he didn't have to watch any of it because I gave him a minute by minute description of what happened on each episode. And again when just before we left they both thanked us again for the letter and the gifts. And, Josh said we enjoyed your letter all four pages of it. My son told Josh, oh, you must have gotten the scaled down version. laugh out loud But he wasn't making fun he was just being Josh. I told him that my husband said I was the only person he knew who could write the Gettysburg Address on a grain of rice. He got a kick out of that.

The photographer took a picture of each of us with JODI individually and gave each of us our pics. I really have to send this guy a special thank you. Don't know what my son said to him but if we did not get the meet and greet we would have only gotten a quick hello in the venue because so many people were there to see them. And with the music being so loud we would not have been able to hear each other talk.

When we got into the venue we saw Nikki, also a beautiful girl, they were in a private cabana near the stage and had a security guard in there with them. Actually, a young girl went under the ropes behind the security guard and he took her out of there within seconds. I mean, young girls were there in skimpy clothes and Josh only had eyes for Andi. Josh and Andi took pics with fans. Josh stood there at times just bobbing his head to the music, just enjoying himself. Saw a lot of PDA between JODi. Kissing and hugging and again, just standing there arms around each other looking into each others eyes. They do that a lot still. No doubt in my mind seeing them together that they are both over the moon in love. It touched my heart to see this in real life.

Then they went up on the stage for a few minutes and left pretty shortly after that. Oh. Someone had baked a cake for them with a pic of Sabel on the top. JODI were so surprised and delighted with that.

Andi and Josh both are drop dead gorgeous. Hard to believe but definitely better looking in person. Andi has the clearest skin of anyone I've ever met. Not a line or a wrinkle or blemish anywhere!

So I hope you enjoyed hearing about really one of the best days of my life. It was a dream. I never expected to have the amount of time I did with them. And for both Josh and Andi giving me a big hug. Just no words! They are both very classy people who you would be comfortable around in any surroundings. They made me feel that they were very excited to have met me. Hard to believe but they are just that genuine.

Jolena and I ended our night about 4:00 a.m. with a cup of coffee an a piece of pound cake. I enjoyed Jolena so much, we hit it off right away.

Pictures will be coming soon. I see that some people have already brought pics here from others so at least you've got those until I can get mine and Jolena's to you.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:44 am

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! I can tell you had a wonderful time and you did our forum proud. So happy you and Jolena had a fantastic time!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:47 am

This is too cute!! Thanks for sharing! Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:51 am

All of that sounds so awesome, Laura! Thanks for sharing with us all. Now go get some sleep! It sounds like you had a crazy 24 hours!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:52 am

I read all of it, and I love you writ a lot!! I love it!
I'm so happy you had fun, you deserve that. Thank you for telling them about this forum, so cool that they know it. Thank you for writing about me in you letter!!!! I'm so excited
btw I read all of this in 5am, yes, that's how bad I wanted to read what you wrote!
I will PM later today!!
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:59 am

Hi. Thanks so much for sharing. I really enjoyed reading this Smiley This is my first time on here but I've been following you guys for months so I'm really happy to finally be here. You guys do an awesome job Smiley
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 am

Welcomeparty! AnandaMarie!

Glad you decided to join the party!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Deanna1826 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:10 am

I think it's really cool that Laura and Jolena were able to meet them. We all sit here a speculate about them and how they are with the fans and with each other and now we all know!! They're everything we imagined they'd be and more. I have to say that if I ever ran into them I'm not sure I would have the nerve to say anything and I think it's awesome that they did!
Deanna1826
Deanna1826

Female Posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:12 am

Hi All !! We are working on getting the pics up ASAP. I know Laura's recap will be great and more detailed .She is a sweetheart and I'm so glad I got to meet her.
IMO Andi is a natural beauty, her complexion is flawless , hair is full and beautiful and she has a "to die for" figure. She wears very little makeup ,is very articulate, down to earth and very attentive when she's speaking to you. She has a sparkle in her eyes and being in love looks fantastic on her (and Josh too). It was easy to see how the guys fell in love with her and how Josh is "over the moon" in love with her. Just being in their company for the short time it's plan to see that they are a perfect match for sure. Josh is so dame handsome ( HOT as hell ), so much more so in person then on TV (TV didn't do them full justice at all ). Such a great guy!! Gorgeous complexion too and great smile, facial features are unreal. They compliment each other so well. They were just awesome. While taking pics A few people were yelling out " When's the wedding " , will it be on TV" ? (imo won't hurt to annoy ABC a little with tweets about TV wedding.) Also her Ring is GORGEOUS !! Was surprised to see Niki there. She is beautiful, tall, gorgeous figure and very nice too. You could see how well her and Andi get along. Such a great memorable night !

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:15 am

Laura, I'm so happy for you!!! What a great night. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful Jodi experience with us! They are sweet and generous and beautiful like we all knew they were!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:16 am

Laura,

First of all, thank you so much for writing your experience and writing about the forum. I truly appreciate it. And to your son, what an awesome thing he did!

WOW! Amazing time you spent with Jolena and A&J! So happy you both had such a great time meeting them and meeting each other.

Goodness! They are better looking in person? How is that even possible?

Seeing them and talking to them must've been such a surreal experience. Also seeing them so in love with one another! There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that these two are soul mates. And the best thing of all is that they are best friends.

:Welcome AnandaMarie!! Happy to have you here!!

Last edited by thirteen on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:27 am

Ash2214 wrote:All of that sounds so awesome, Laura! Thanks for sharing with us all. Now go get some sleep! It sounds like you had a crazy 24 hours!

Laura, I am so happy for you.  I know you had to be thrilled beyond.  So glad they were able to see how devoted you are to them.  And kudos to your son for realizing how important this was to his mom and hooking her up!

And thank you for taking the time to provide us a detailed report.

Last edited by docnash14 on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

+46
GuardianAngel
sbolduc
pumpkinnoodle
FLChica
andifan
SafronSahara
citygirl1962
torr20
bleuberry
stuckinsc
LoveGodTheMost