SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by Acrunch Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I'm thinking the same thing.  Aaron probably timed it because it is close to Thanksgiving and maybe he'll stay in town for Thanksgiving.  MM did say that she couldn't wait for all of them to be together real soon.

I'm pretty sure his visit will not stretch out thru Thanksgiving.  His football schedule would not allow him to take such an extended vacation.  The Chiefs play on Thursday Night Football on 11/20 & not the usual Sunday game and that's probably why he's able to get away to Athens on the 22nd.  He'll have to get back to KC to prep and practice for the Sunday game scheduled for 11/30.  Coaches will probably give team 1 or 2 days off for the holiday.  He'll have to make 2 trips or the Murrays will have to go to him in KC.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 60 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:45 pm

By playing the Thursday game, he actually will be able to take the rest of the weekend off. He'll probably have to go back to KC on Sunday night. Team meetings are usually Monday, with Tuesday off (unless you're in the Thurs night game) with practice for the week starting Wed.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Most NFL teams practice or at least have meetings on Thanksgiving so I don't think Aaron will be traveling anywhere for the holiday. NFL players' families come to them since they often have to work on the holidays.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 60 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 60 86669110 Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:05 pm

Yeah.... in reading above, I thought they were playing a Thanksgiving game, but looking at the schedule, they are playing the Thursday BEFORE Thanksgiving. So it is the weekend of the 21-23 that Aaron will have off- which is why he's available to sign autographs on the 22nd. He will be in KC for Thanksgiving. We'll see how much of the family travels to him.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Nikki tweeted about being Atl bound for the weekend. I am hoping for some good pictures of all the girls together, and hopefully some with Josh and Hunter too of course. Will this be the first time Sharleen is meeting/hanging out with Josh? I kept up with her blogs during the season and she was never mean about Josh but did openly admit to stereotyping him as the typical dumb jock. She did say at the end they seemed like a perfect match and she was happy for her friend. I would be curious what her impression is after this weekend.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Yeah I followed her blog too and she was apprehensive about Josh. But let's hope her opinion changes, for her sake. Hope to see lots of pics too. It's been a crazy year. So many people in Josh and Andi's circles getting engaged or married around the same time!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:40 pm

I found Sharleen's blogs to be quite hilarious. She was SO insanely pro-Nick and was all, "He's just being edited poorly! Don't fall for it!" and yet she bought the "Josh is a dumb jock" edit hook, line and sinker. And I thought it was pretty ballsy of her to write a blog for Flare that said Andi SHOULD pick Nick but WOULD pick Josh, implying that she was making the wrong choice. I'm sure Andi's completely over it now, but I'd sure love to be a fly on the wall for that first meeting!
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:I found Sharleen's blogs to be quite hilarious. She was SO insanely pro-Nick and was all, "He's just being edited poorly! Don't fall for it!" and yet she bought the "Josh is a dumb jock" edit hook, line and sinker. And I thought it was pretty ballsy of her to write a blog for Flare that said Andi SHOULD pick Nick but WOULD pick Josh, implying that she was making the wrong choice. I'm sure Andi's completely over it now, but I'd sure love to be a fly on the wall for that first meeting!

I totally agree! So much of Josh's 'jock personality' was editing. Listening to him in interviews, he is very articulate. Sharleen did make sure to say in her last blog that it was Andi's choice and whatever she decided was the right one for her.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:06 pm

laugh out loud I found nikki's tweet hilarious because they know people refer to them as mean girls. Not sharleen and christy but her, andi, and kelly. I love their friendship. Hoping for lots of cute pics of them all hanging out.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:19 pm

ReneeM wrote:laugh out loud I found nikki's tweet hilarious because they know people refer to them as mean girls. Not sharleen and christy but her, andi, and kelly. I love their friendship. Hoping for lots of cute pics of them all hanging out.
They referred to themselves as Mean Girls before any fans did, even while on the show iirc. Honestly, they are mean girls imo, and I say this as a big fan of Andi and Kelly, the others I can take or leave. Personally, I much prefer them owning their b!tchy status than women who are secretive about it laugh out loud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7 - Page 60 Empty Acutally...

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:05 pm

You know what? I think Sharleen is a perfect match for Nick. And in a way she was projecting when she wrote the blogs, HER personality doesn't match with Josh. Ha ha. They're not on the same page, it would be awkward. But Nick, well that's actually a really nice match for her. Sharleen would have chosen Nick for herself, his shyness, sense of humor and intellect seem like a nice match for her.

Something would have always been missing for Andi with Nick, she definitely made the right choice for her. I don't think it was an easy choice.

Josh and Andi are on the same wavelength hard to imagine them with anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:18 pm

Sunshine wrote:You know what? I think Sharleen is a perfect match for Nick. And in a way she was projecting when she wrote the blogs, HER personality doesn't  match with Josh. Ha ha. They're not on the same page, it would be awkward. But Nick, well that's actually a really nice match for her. Sharleen would have chosen Nick for herself, his shyness, sense of humor and intellect seem like a nice match for her.

Something would have always been missing for Andi with Nick, she definitely made the right choice for her. I don't think it was an easy choice.

Josh and Andi are on the same wavelength hard to imagine them with anyone else.

I wouldn't call Nick shy. IMO, that was pretty clear right after their first 1-on-1 all the way through the ATFR and I personally never saw his intellect. Obviously, he certainly isn't dumb and I'm sure he's smart, but I never saw any sort of deep extremely intellectual conversation they had on screen. Any time something deep came up, like talking about his ex fiance, he would just mumble and Andi called him out on that numerous times. I do agree, though, that Sharleen was just projecting on who she liked, versus who Andi really liked. I do think Andi liked Nick, but really, I personally think she liked the attention Nick gave her more than she actually liked him, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Josh and Andi are very, very similar and also have a lot of things in common. It will be interesting to see all of the girls together and whether or not the guys will join in on the fun.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - Facebook - Twitter - IG's - Updates - Discussion Thread 7

+46
GuardianAngel
sbolduc
pumpkinnoodle
FLChica
andifan
SafronSahara
citygirl1962
torr20
bleuberry
stuckinsc
LoveGodTheMost