SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by vivi2 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:03 pm

So proud of my boy!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:06 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Love this

Well this is downright adorable. Love incorporating the Thailand element and him carrying her.

Its the simple things. No matter whose idea it was, Sean done good.

I have a feeling it was a fun collaboration. Although I'd be willing to bet the carrying was his idea. It seems to be his "thing".

Keep it up you two. And enjoy the rest of your night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:12 pm

Catherine only weighs about a third of the weight he generally lifts, so that was probably the easiest part of the night!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:13 pm

Hopefully, the rest of the night will be quiet but if they should choose to share one teeny tiny little pic , I wouldn't object.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:38 pm

Thai food ahahaha perfect! :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:40 pm

This is a perfect celebratory night for both.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Awwwwwww They're just adorable.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:28 am

@clmgiudici: Foxcatcher was released on the 14th and it only shows in LA and NY. Rude.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:48 pm

@clmgiudici: One reason to never make your bed: Naps.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:46 pm

^^^^So much celebration over the last few days.... nap time!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:58 pm

@clmgiudici: Thanks to @glamboxes I'm gonna give this whole "organized" thing a try Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:04 pm

She will make Sean so happy....

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy