SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:41 pm

@clmgiudici: Sorry Mr. Bond, I prefer my drinks stirred. Cheers to @SFPdallas's drink accessories! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 20 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:08 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: #WCW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:26 pm

Fun day with fellow creative, @catherinegiudici and also the first peek at SFP's new laser cut cocktail stirrers! Cheers! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:36 pm

Mrs Lowe has the most perfect and beautiful side profile that I have seen...in a long time...years ago, it was Angelina Jolie's...still have the People's magazine she was on the cover as the most beautiful woman in the world....
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:06 am

They are nothing if not consistent.
@clmgiudici 3m3 minutes ago

I want pizza. (I'm a loyal creature)

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:49 am

Haha

@clmgiudici: Sean's trying to go to sleep already. 31 might as well be 71.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:51 am

laugh out loud hehehe I love this tweet. *favorites*

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:25 pm

I know Cat and Aimee (Rogers' gf) are going to see the new Hunger Games movie tonight. I wonder if the boys are going with or if they get to escape the madness.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:34 pm

I'm hot and you're not, but if you wanna hang out with my then I'll give it one shot. TOP THAT #tbt by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:35 pm

umngirl wrote:I know Cat and Aimee (Rogers' gf) are going to see the new Hunger Games movie tonight. I wonder if the boys are going with or if they get to escape the madness.

I say the boys go and can jointly tease the girls.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:38 pm

^ Sounds like a good idea to me.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Catherine put up with Sean's choice last week (D&D to), so he can certainly go... and Catherine will have plenty of ammo for teasing retort.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy