SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:39 am

@clmgiudici: Claire Danes should win Best Actress of all time. #Homeland

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 3 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by motheroffive Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:48 am

Looks like Catherine is on the road again!

The tickets of a quote unquote Pumpkin Hater Smiley On my way to NYC! ✈️ #WOTY by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:19 am

Wow! Cool!

I saw Jessica Radloff mention those Glamour awards yesterday and wondered if Cat would be there.

And I dig that her quote is in the magazine Lol

Her ticket says Giudici though. Guess she still hasn't finished changing her name. She'd have to fly under what her ID says, correct?

FYI: here's the list of the women being honored.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:20 am

How awesome that she gets to go to the Glamour WOTY awards/party.

And yeah, whatever is on her ticket must match the ID she is flying with whether that's a drivers license or a passport. If she's using her passport she may not change it til she has to renew it.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:53 am

So Mayberry

Getting ready to seize the day. And sniff butts. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Happy Monday!!!!

Wow, it's so cool that Cat will be in NY for the award show. You go girl!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:44 pm

I think it must be her passport. I seem to remember she posted when she spent the day at the courthouse legally changing her name to Lowe. Should be a fun trip for her and a lot of networking to boot. You go Cat girl.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Geezzzz, some people! Cat goes to this event like she did to the Emmys--for fun--- PEOPLE!!!!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:46 pm

Good Monday Morning!
#havefunCatherine #enjoyyourSeason
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:56 pm

@clmgiudici: There are few things worse than having a cab driver that won't stop doing that throat hocking thing. Barf.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici

OMG. Already obsessed with @BandierFit Thanks for the intro @AshleySpivey!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:17 pm

@clmgiudici: It doesn't matter where I am, if I hear a good song, I'll sing along. Yes, I'm that annoying girl.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy