SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by jaspats Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:47 pm

Looking great, Sean and Catherine. Lipsis & umngirl, thanks for all your updates. Appreciates it so much.

Happy 8th Birthday to the lovable Lola!!! celebrate Mom & Dad are not there to celebrate with you but for sure Grand Pa & Grand Ma have wonderful treat for you.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 41 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:01 pm

Shame on me for neglecting to wish the lovely Miss Lola Lowe a very happy birthday. Happy birthday Lola. Your mommy and daddy love you and so I.

Is she 8 or is she 9 though?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:06 pm

^I thought we figured out she was 8? I'm pretty positive Sean mentioned recently she would be 8 in December.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:18 pm

^^^ yes she's 8! I just did a little research. Smiley

And #TBSaturday to last year in honor of the delicious Miss Lola

Happy birthday Lola! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:13 pm

I see Clay and Kaylee made it. Don't know who the others are.

Breakfast with Champions by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:18 pm

^Pretty sure the older two couples are Silvers, the parents and grandparents. I think the short guy next to Debbie Silver is relation somehow because he was in Canada with them. The other two, no idea.

Side note: I think Sean got some new sneakers. Probably a birthday present from someone.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Ah okay, I've seen Debbie Silver before but didn't recognize Her. The rest makes sense.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:25 pm

The taller guy in the back is tagged as Major Dodge. He's an actor. He's also a former MMA fighter apparently.

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:26 pm

^I have absolutely zero idea who he is. I'm guessing the last guy is a friend of Judson (that's the guy right next to Debbie). Judson goes to school in Arizona so it's a short trip for him.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:19 pm

@clmgiudici: I just Iced my husband. Vegas, what have you done to me?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:22 pm

^For those who don't know what it means to "Ice" someone
To 'ice' someone means to present someone with a Smirnoff Ice or plant one somewhere where they will find it. When they find it, the have to drop to one knee and drink it.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Thank you for the pre-emptive explanation umngirl. You know us old folks all too well.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy