SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:50 am

@clmgiudici: I'm taking over @PolishDallas Instagram today for the luncheon! Follow us for all the behind the scenes goodies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by smartcat Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:58 am

I want you all to notice the restraint of the President of the Dirty old Ladies club in not remarking on that original "sore" remark. sneakyl
Hopefully some nice tid bits today as Cat takes over the PolishDallas instagram.
Thank so much lipsis and umngirl for always keeping us active even the quiet times.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:14 am

smartcat wrote:I want you all to notice the restraint of the President of the Dirty old Ladies club in not remarking on that original "sore" remark. sneakyl
Hopefully some nice tid bits today as Cat takes over the PolishDallas instagram.
Thank so much lipsis and umngirl for always keeping us active even the quiet times.

LOL.. I'm very impressed with your restraint, Mama Cat!

A smart husband should go to a HFS and buy some homeopathic Arnica cream or gel for the sore muscles.

Personally, I'm with lipsis. A smart husband should shave more often like.... every 2 days!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:16 am

I don't know guys, I think a smart husband would listen to his wife and if she likes the beard, keep it for a little bit longer. We all know he will have to shave soon enough, so if he wants to grow out the beard while he can I say more power to him.

Last edited by umngirl on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:19 am

^^^
I know, that's why I said "personally" :Nod:

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:20 am

I want to hate her for looking good without make-up but I can't.
polishdallas
10 minutes ago
Guess who's taking over Polish's Instagram today?! ME! Starting off getting primped, prepped and polished for today's luncheon Smiley First things first: let me get my face on... #catforpolish

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:29 am

Actually I don't think she needs make up at all. A natural beauty she is..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:31 am

Seriously does this girl have to look soooooo good sans make up too. Naturally gorgeous, Sean's a lucky man to see that adorable face makeup free first thing in the AM.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:38 am

She looks so good. My gosh, Cat hair grows so fast.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:55 am

A girl can never have too many clothes.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:13 am

umngirl wrote:I want to hate her for looking good without make-up but I can't.
polishdallas
10 minutes ago
Guess who's taking over Polish's Instagram today?! ME! Starting off getting primped, prepped and polished for today's luncheon Smiley First things first: let me get my face on... #catforpolish

Well, to be fair, those add on eyelashes count for something. I agree, however, that she is a true natural beauty and a pleasure to look at always.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:39 am

A glimpse into her, err I mean their, closet

What to wear, what to wear... I need the perfect mix of professional and cool because I know all the ladies going today will be lookin fly! #catforpolish by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy