SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:03 am

^Lol. I was wondering when you would notice the tie. I like it.

Yes, clapping! to Sean for the date night. I would think it's a double date with Clay and Kaylee (if they are there already).

And I'm still digging the beard as you can see by my avi. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

beastmode - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:36 am

I know Katie K and her hubs (I presume) are there already.

And laugh out loud sometimes I get busy posting and miss these little details, like the tie. If he has his jeans on and not those other things he wears I will be moogoo impressed with my man tonight.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:40 am

^Well he was wearing jeans at the airport earlier so you have hope.

And I figured Katie and her husband were going. I would think Jessie and James are going too. They were all at the last Hendricks fight together in Dallas.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:04 am

Had to laugh about the guy (Sales bot) that tweeted Sean earlier that if he waited to avoid the lines at any club in Vegas to check out their site. Um hello! Sean could not only avoid all lines, he could get into the VIP section, if he so desired. Made me chuckle!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:39 am

Precious

Best Date Night Yet! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:40 am

^I take it you approve of his outfit there? Hugesmile

And I've always really liked that skirt. It's very Vegas.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:51 am

He looks especially good tonight. Sean Lowe makin' his social media mom proud!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:57 am

Lol

@clmgiudici: Penny slots are my frenemies.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Kaylee just posted a pic of Veda. They may not be there yet, may not even be going or the pic is a latergram. Basically I know nothing. laugh out loud #WeReportYouDecide

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:24 pm

Sean has the old lady's approval too trimmed beard and all. He looks really more like his handsome self in Vegas. I hope not everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Catherine looks like a doll as usual. Hope they have a great time.
And the team of lipsis and umngirl for the great update win! #ontopofitallthetime
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:37 pm

I'd still prefer to see his handsome face but with the beard all trimmed up and a haircut I can live with it for now. On the plus side, there have been far fewer fan sightings and pictures now that he is sporting a beard. He's a little more incognito and they have a more uninterupted time.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:42 pm

lipsis wrote:I'd still prefer to see his handsome face but with the beard all trimmed up and a haircut I can live with it for now. On the plus side, there have been far fewer fan sightings and pictures now that he is sporting a beard. He's a little more incognito and they have a more uninterupted time.

Very good point. I didn't think of that but if the can have an evening or even a dinner without being interrupted that would be great :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy