SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by Guest Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:14 pm

Aaww! i hope you’re recovering well blessed66, sad the Doc say’s take lot’s of Lowebirds medicine! here’s one to brighten up your day. Take care & God bless!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 62 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:17 pm

blessed66, sorry about the accident and I wish you complete and quick recovery.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:21 pm

So sorry about the accident Blessed. Hope for a speedy recovery.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Cats at brunch at Neiman Marcus with her friend Kat from Polish and the Milk and Honey girls.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:16 pm

Thank you guys, you guys are awesome! I Am taking a dosage of the Lowe one time every hour!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Just saw that you had a car accident Blessed. I'm so glad your injuries are healing. Car accidents are so traumatic, but Lowebirds medicine is soothing and healing.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:59 pm

Blessed! Hope you feel better soon. Will pray for a quick recovery.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Blessed, sorry to hear about your accident but glad to know you're healing well and in good spirits Thank God. I agree with you and everyone, Our Lowebirds are the best medicine. Will be praying for you.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:07 pm

I'm jetting off to work so someone else will have to figure out why they are going to Austin.
@clmgiudici 6m6 minutes ago Texas, US

Mariah Carey's Holiday Pandora Station for a road trip to Austin with my hubby (BG BG H Christmas)

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:19 pm

Thank you family for your well wishes and prayer. You guy are really great.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Hope today finds you improving, Blessed.

And I have no idea what's up with the Austin trip. Google doesnt either. Perhaps its personal? They are some fun sounding bazaars going on now there and/or some holiday concerts tonight. Guess we wait. Good thing we are experts at that.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:09 pm

Sidenote: Shay commented on Casey's picture that today is Paisley's last day as an only child so I guess another Lowe cousin arrives tomorrow.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy