SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

motivationmonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:33 am

The comment under the above picture on IG showed a dark hair and blonde hair girl emoji . Possibly they bumped into each other and fell over each other.? Also in the group picture when they went tubing where is Cat right leg? Looks like she is standing on her left, ( silly me, does not see it)!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

motivationmonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 61 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:38 am

^She leaned into the picture and is only standing on her one leg while the other is in the air out of frame.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:40 am

Okay, thanks, makes sense now! Should have thought about that!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:55 am

@clmgiudici: A biopic about Janis Joplin starring Amy Adams?! Cannot wait! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:37 pm

Smiley

@SeanLowe09: My motivation for working out is significantly less when I can just throw a sweater on to hide my fat instead. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  ·
Christmas trees, festive sweaters and weird red beards. Tis the season! Don't forget to pre-order my… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:15 pm

^^^ Hey, it's Ward Cleever! Lol

Thanks for the pic, Blessed.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:31 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Hey, it's Ward Cleever! Lol

It is always nice to see The Lowes while you are in bed recovering from a car accident, they are always a blessing to us.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:47 pm

Oh dear, I hope you are okay, Blessed. How bad are the injuries?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:55 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ Hey, it's Ward Cleever! Lol

It is always nice to see The Lowes while you are in bed recovering from a car accident,  they are always a blessing to us.
Oh.Crap! Prayers for a speedy healthy recovery. Take care.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:58 pm

Hope you are not badly injured. Thoughts are with you for feeling better quickly!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:00 pm

lipsis wrote:Oh dear, I hope you are okay, Blessed. How bad are the injuries?

Nothing broken thank God for that but I have a hairline fracture on my collarbone and bruised my back and swollen right hand.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy