SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:30 pm

^The video didn't embed properly.

But I totally want a camera on them the whole time they sing along.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:39 pm

They're in cuteness overload tonight

@clmgiudici: Marriage is all about compromise. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @SeanLowe09

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:44 pm

^So Sean clearly gave her control of the remote tonight.

I'm totally in favor of them having a quiet few days if it means cuteness like this to look forward to.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:46 pm

^^^Same here

Sorry about the video guys. I've tried a few ways to get it embed and play. No luck. Just use the link in Sean's tweet.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:05 pm

@clmgiudici: Marriage is even more about having the same taste in TV. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:15 pm

@clmgiudici: Had to wait to start [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] so I could work on my breathing exercises. It's gonna be an intense one.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:01 am

@clmgiudici: So far, I shall call it the Snooze-on Finale... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:14 am

Dear Homeland,
Don't make the Lowes mad.

‏@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago

LAAAAAAAME! We missed Seahawks for that?!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:18 am

They're in time for the 2nd half anyway.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:30 am

I'm watching TSOMusic too and I can strongly suggest that they should go back to watch the movie instead. It's a sin not to watch it at Xmas time! The movie came out when I was a teenager and I had (still have) a huge crush on Captain Von Trapp.

Ah.. sigh..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:35 am

Homeland has given them so many great episodes. It's a shame the finale was a letdown. They were so excited for it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:16 am

@clmgiudici: OOOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09: Marshawn Lynch.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #58

+19
deeliciouz
vivi2
joyjoy
glazedover
Chajoy