SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen - Page 5 Empty Ashley Salter

Post by Hildegarde Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:24 pm

2015-02-09
10:20:18
I'm new and have never participated in a forum before so forgive me if I'm sending my comment to the wrong place.  I've wondered whether Ashley Salter had Asperger's Syndrome?  Any thoughts?

Last edited by Hildegarde on Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Seems I sent this under the wrong heading. How do I change it from Samantha to Ashley Salter Posting?)

Hildegarde

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:34 pm

Hildegarde wrote:2015-02-09
10:20:18
I'm new and have never participated in a forum before so forgive me if I'm sending my comment to the wrong place.  I've wondered whether Ashley Salter had Asperger's Syndrome?  Any thoughts?

Welcome1 Hildegarde.

All the contestants have their own threads. This is Stephanie's thread so you should by in Ashley's thread:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2720-bachelor-19-ashley-salter

Have fun.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:13 pm

Chris Harrison Blogs 'The Bachelor' Episode 6:
Once we got everything and everybody put back together, we held the rose ceremony and said goodbye to Mackenzie and a woman named Samantha.
Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen - Page 5 1709nugJb
I'm 86 percent sure Samantha wasn't actually on the show but rather a hotel guest that had snuck on the set, as I haven't seen or heard her this entire season. She seems like a very nice, pretty girl. Maybe we'll have her on the show in the future.
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/chris-harrison-bachelor-blog-episode-6-020710916.html
So I guess we are gonna see her on BIP hi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:56 pm

Is it crazy to think that Samantha is in the running to be the next 'ette?

I know they like using retreads with a back story, but maybe they deliberately hid her, and hope the mystery of who was that very attractive woman who lasted six episodes and barely spoke will draw viewers? Suspect

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen · 2h2 hours ago
Great time w/ @afterbuzztv !@dannyhoyt @LaurenSol @catherinekelley @JCRubioTV #thebachelor https://youtu.be/xsYxUnRJuWM?a
Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen - Page 5 B-EUje4CEAAydzX

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:09 pm

I saw Samantha on the after buzz podcast, and she is REALLY sweet! I wish that we had gotten to see more of her. Also, the fact that she was SO nice and still said that there was tension between her and Britt didn't get a "bad edit"; she really is fake and self-absorbed.

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:33 pm

For a girl who was invisible on the show, she's sure turning up all over!

Here she is in the DailyMail talking about the multiple times she's been out with Jeremy Piven over the last few weeks...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2957540/Samantha-Steffen-strolls-serial-dater-Jeremy-Piven-not-getting-rose-Chris-Soules-Bachelor.html

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:48 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jeremy-piven-takes-beach-stroll-with-bachelor-contestant-sam-steffen-2015172

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:27 pm

This woman is milking her 15 minutes for every second she can get!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:30 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I saw Samantha on the after buzz podcast, and she is REALLY sweet! I wish that we had gotten to see more of her. Also, the fact that she was SO nice and still said that there was tension between her and Britt didn't get a "bad edit"; she really is fake and self-absorbed.

I'm not at all surprised there was tension between those two. Britt is the kind of girl who is used to being the most attractive person in the room. Samantha is stunning, so I highly doubt Britt wanted to be her friend.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:06 pm

mindless wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:I saw Samantha on the after buzz podcast, and she is REALLY sweet! I wish that we had gotten to see more of her. Also, the fact that she was SO nice and still said that there was tension between her and Britt didn't get a "bad edit"; she really is fake and self-absorbed.
I'm not at all surprised there was tension between those two. Britt is the kind of girl who is used to being the most attractive person in the room. Samantha is stunning, so I highly doubt Britt wanted to be her friend.
Right! :Nod:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  · Feb 11  
One of the funniest awesome most amazing people ive ever met!!!!
Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen - Page 5 B9lzqOTCcAAZNAe
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Samantha Steffen

+18
Norcalgal
IrishGal
california90
julychild
Rolly